1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Out of everything from E3, what are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Console Talk' started by dexterlablab1, Jun 10, 2011.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

We seen some pretty good things this E3. We got to see two new systems and some games coming this year and the next. But now taking into account all of that, what are you most looking forward to?

My vote is for Dust 514

2. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I am looking forward to the WII U, I plan on going to Gamestop and putting a deposit on it as soon as you can. I am also looking forward to the Vita, but I have read some reviews that its hard to hold in your hand. And that concerns me because I have big hands, I am going to wait to play a demo unit before I put any money down on it.

3. Kate23

Kate23 Member

WII U and Vita for me too!

When is the WII U coming out? I know that Vita is coming out around Christmas of this year.

4. fardeenc95

fardeenc95 Member

I am looking forward to the Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, Farcry 3, and Batman: Arkham City. I will definitely pre-order them soon to get them on the realease date and start playing.

5. ben123

ben123 Member

I am also looking forward to the wiiU. I hope it doesn't end up like the wii, where it gets really popular then nobody talks about it after. It's either xbox or ps3?

6. logyon

logyon New Member

I never saw E3 this year but I will be looking out for Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon, Lego Batman 2, GTA 5,

I seen everyone talking about the wii u but i have a wii and i am not really that fond of it to behonest

I have just dance games thats about it and done them a few times and eventually got bored of the console. It now just sits and gathers dust in a cupboard.

Did trying and introduce my 5 year old to it but she finds it more difficult and finds controller base consoles more easier.

lilbigpeeps likes this.
  7. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

E3 turned out to be a total bust this year. I didn't expect much this year. But I didn't expect it to be THAT boring

8. lilbigpeeps

lilbigpeeps New Member

The wiiU and thats pretty much it.
    Nothing else really excites me.

9. eripas

eripas New Member

Watch Dogs. Nothing else. haha

10. mudrock

mudrock New Member

Out of everything at E3, I am looking forward to microsoft smart glass so I can connect my other devices to my xbox. The application itself will be free which is a good thing for me.