Original Soldiers Is Recruiting Active Members

madr0x

Original Soldiers is currently recruiting active players for Combat Arms. If you are interested in joining us, you can join our ventrilo server at originalsoldiers.clanvent.com port :9022, and talk to either mindfast or madr0x. We are looking for active members for our website and Combat Arms!

www.originalsoldiers.net

New clan, but experienced players, fps' have been our choice in gaming since way back !

im not saying were the best, just people who enjoy playing good games with good people!

We dont ask much of the people who are interested in joining us, only that they respect other players( everywhere that they play ), with the same respect that they would expect , and that they do not cheat.

We are strictly against any form of cheating, so if thats the way your skill was gained you truly are not original ... :p

Those of you who actually play the game for real competition and fun, original soldiers are always willing to give anyone a chance, noob or not....

Feel free to browse our website (not 100% complete yet) we also have a ventrilo server available, so if your interested leave a post in our forums or jump on coms and talk with who ever is on

Thanks!

www.originalsoldiers.net

Werbung:

Love

It is not of my intent to offend you, but I must post this, and I will get to posting this with every clan thread.

Link confirmed safe, no threat detected at all.