WTS: Origin Account with C&C Ultimate + More (Have full Proof of Ownership)

Reav3R

Greetings,

I'm looking to sell my main Origin account because it is no longer accessible in my home country. I am the original and the only owner of this account and I can assist you in the future if you have any problems. You can see an image of the account here.

The games in this account are:

Crysis 2
Darkspore
Dead Space 3
Mass Effect 2
Sim City 4 Deluxe
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Burnout Paradise Ultimate
Battlefield Bad Company 2 + Vietnam
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + Premium
SPORE + Creepy & Cute + Galactic Adventues
Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection (All C&Cs)

I'm accepting PayPal and other accounts (only steam not origin) but I'm never going first in any case so if you're not willing to go first, please don't waste your time and mine.

If you're interested in purchasing this account or trading it for another steam account, please feel free to email me or add me on skype to discuss. I will only accept steam accounts with full Proof of Purchase.

Best Regards,
Reav3R

Last edited:
Werbung:

Reav3R

Greetings,

I'm also looking to sell my other Origin account. I am the original and the only owner of this account and I can assist you in the future if you have any problems. You can see an image of the account here.

The games in this account are:

Crysis 2 Limited Ed.
Battlefield 3 (Russian)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Deluxe + Vietnam
Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection (All C&Cs + Generals 2)

I'm accepting PayPal and other accounts (only steam not origin) but I'm never going first in any case so if you're not willing to go first, please don't waste your time and mine.

If you're interested in purchasing this account or trading it for another steam account, please feel free to email me or add me on skype to discuss. I will only accept steam accounts with full Proof of Purchase.

Best Regards,
Reav3R

Last edited:
Werbung: