"Operation Reprisal"

Super Six 4

"Operation Reprisal" is the proposed name for an almost prequel short story, about the 71st MEU (from A War No Longer Cold) in Somalia in 2017. Somali pirates bring in the government lots of loot, which they then sell to other African, Asian, etc. organized crime, rebels, etc., and the SNDA (made up Somali Nationalist Defense Army) is their guardians. The 71st Marine Expeditionary Unit goes into Somalia, and we follow through the eyes Of Corporal Hawk, USMC, through his ventures of taking Mogadishu Airport where most of the loot is hidden.

The story is in first person by the way. It helps clarify/give background to the 71st MEU, which you don't know as much in depth about in "A War No Longer Cold"-just some of the ops.

I will definitely post the entire story on here, as it will most likely not exceed 10 pages.

Enjoy it when it's ready!:thumbup1:

Werbung:
Werbung:

Super Six 4

Er...I kind of...binned the project. Dumped, screwed, trashed. Same with my novel. Both were just meh in my opinion, and I decided that I better write about something that doesn't require as much expertise in the subject.