Official: Combat Arms Assault Guns Statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNight

Created By FPStatistics And Written By BlackNight.

M-16A3
The A3 variant of the venerable M-16 assault rifle design allows for automatic fire rather than the selective burst or single fire of previous models. This is your soldier's default weapon, and can be customized for various engagements.

ob07wh.jpg

AK-47
Considered to be one of the most reliable assault rifles ever made, this weapon is popular with armed forces on every side of the conflict. It's simple construction allows for easy maintenance in the field, but the high recoil from it's larger caliber rounds result in inaccurate shots after sustained firing.

2d7tqfs.jpg

M4A1
This shorter and lighter assault rifle variant is ideal for close quarters combat. This weapon is emblematic for special forces; it's highly-adaptable nature provides flexibility for various missions.

33upzef.jpg

G36E
Built for ambidextrous use, this gas powered assault rifle fires a large-caliber round with extreme accuracy. It features a built-in scope, making it a viable threat to both medium and long distance enemy targets

b9f1ac.jpg

Werbung:

BlackNight

MK16 Scar-L
This next-generation weapon is the new standard assault rifle for special forces. It combines high accuracy, tremendous stopping power and a myriad of customization options for any and all circumstances

919zbr.jpg

AUG-A1
As part of it's distinctive bullpup design, this assault rifle's reloading mechanism is the fastest in it's class. The AUG's built-in scope allows it's user to easily train it's high rate of fire accurately onto enemy targets.

33lfa12.jpg

AK-74U
Developed for use by tank and chopper crews, this AK variant maintains the legendary power and durability of it's predecessor, while it's smaller size improves it's handling for close quarters combat.

2w5k38i.jpg

K2
This second generation gas-powered assault rifle features and extremely accurate single shot mode and is capable of burst fire for closer combat, making it an excellent weapon for the open battlefield.

s3kheq.jpg

BlackNight

Scar-L Black
A custom MK16 Scar-L for special forces operatives, painted matte black specifically for night operations

2j61qw0.jpg

M4A1 CQBR
A special forces variant of the M4A1. This gun is lighter than the standard M4 and features an even shorter barrel, allowing for a quicker draw

2dvlme0.jpg

AK-103
A modernized version of the venerable AK-47. The under-barrel foregrip helps the user control the rifle's heavy recoil, allowing for steadier aim when firing on full automatic.

2mgv7yg.jpg

Miran_Eitan

*assault rifle

What exactly is the point of this?

Unless you have 56k you can go to their website and find this information. If you have 56k you shouldn't be playing the game.

rocktrns

Wow dude nice stats you have here.
Are these all 100% accurate?
Oh and can you put the P90,and P90Tr on this as well
Nice awesome post

Miran_Eitan

I really hope you're being sarcastic rocktrns.

This is actually copywrite infringement in a way. They took pictures from the CA site and slapped a badly photoshopped logo on it.

BlackNight

I really hope you're being sarcastic rocktrns.

This is actually copywrite infringement in a way. They took pictures from the CA site and slapped a badly photoshopped logo on it.

Are you mentally retarded in a way?

Or have your balls not dropped yet?

I said i typed it up. I stated clearly at the top of this thread that it was created by Another site. I just posted it here as this is the acual forums for Combat Arms. So i suggest you shut the hell up and start reading.

MooCowMan

Blacknight calm down. He does have a point about the logo being PS'd on there.. I suggest making your own versions of the pictures without logos from the link I sent you.

rocktrns

I wasnt being sarcastic he stated that he typed the writing,but go the pics from the website.
I think it was still a very good post that will help member in the long run.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.