Nyko Perfect Shot

jesta

31d_tbiJKWL._AA280_.jpg

Link

Looks good?! Nyko are known for making some good accessories. Hopefully this will have a decent price tag to boot?!

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

what makes this one stand out from all the other zillions of wii guns? lol i mean it looks kinda cool but their are alot of better ones....but i guess if its cheap.....
we should have a whole wii guns section lol

killman360

The design of it looks like it would make it easier to control, If it isn't all that pricey, i will consider. I like it better than most guns that have been announced.:thumbup1:

Jesusdragon737

Oh crap, not another one! Seriously, companies need to start thinking up other stuff. Is the only idea companies come up with lately is to make "holders" for the wiimote that make it like a gun? It's really not that great anyway. You have to reach up to the top of the gun and press buttons. No games JUST use the B button. I do not want one of these. And please, no one will think this is a real gun. You DO NOT have to make the holder for the front of the wiimote neon orange!

gamelover15

lu1g1 said:
lol some kid will get arrested for having this....the police will be like "we thought it was a real gun" haha
lol, if we paint it all black and bring it to a bank, then we would be in really deep trouble...

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Cool! I want one but is this just another one like the ones they are on ebay or are they eing sold at game stores like gamestop,EB games,etc.?:mellow: