No offense intended, but....

Jordan B

Why are heaps of thewiiforum people really inactive ?

I look at most of their pro members, and their activity is 1% .

Was their site dying or something ?

Werbung:

Jordan B

Things have already picked up :)

I went on a post frenzy last night in order to spark some activity. It worked, needless to say.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This time we not only have a small Wii forum but a more broader forum and I have started advertising the site :)

garygofast

Shure hope it helps I tell lots of peeps but most of them say they dont read forums
I read 3 or 4 different forums
I registered in 3.

mrman226

I was really disappointed when Matt sold the forum, but Walter has been doing a great job with it so far. I really optimistic that we can make a full comeback now with more members and more topics.

spuznick242

Yea, the problem is, most people rather just play the game, than discuss it. Only real fans of the game like to talk about it when they arent playing it. But I have noticed quite a bit of more new members, but the problem is getting them to stay around. I'm a moderator on another set of forums, and we have alot of people joining every day and alot of members, but most of them join, post a few here and there, then dont come back. Well, lets hope their here, and their here to stay. But Good job so far Walter with the Merge, and then all the other forums joining the site.

Werbung: