nfl football

Diasporia

You people are being simply immature fighting back and forth take it some else where this is about football sheeeesh.. anyways ny gaints are doing quite well

Gaints? Oh, I've never heard of that football team before... Unless you're referring to the "New York Giants"..

Nevertheless, Tennessee Titans > NFL. Tennessee Titans = Superbowl CHAMPS.

Werbung:

Bostro

So how bout my home team lions...I know the feeling between me and some friends is that there are going 0-16 without a doubt. Atleast then we will be known for something other than wasting draft picks and good talent.

Love

So how bout my home team lions...I know the feeling between me and some friends is that there are going 0-16 without a doubt. Atleast then we will be known for something other than wasting draft picks and good talent.

Rather intellect than score.

Diasporia

sorry diasporia but the Teenesse Titans have got no one they lost agaist the jets there not goning to the super bowl

No, not quite. The Titans have one of the strongest offensive foundation in the entire NFL. We are most definitely going to the Superbowl.

Bostro

No, not quite. The Titans have one of the strongest offensive foundation in the entire NFL. We are most definitely going to the Superbowl.

Wow, you must only watch the titans if you think they are the stongest offensive foudation. Might you watch the Giants play. They are leading the league in rushing yards, and also have this guy called manning behind center. Throw 8 in the box to stop the run, and watch him pass for over 300 yards on any team in the league.

Diasporia

Wow, you must only watch the titans if you think they are the stongest offensive foudation. Might you watch the Giants play. They are leading the league in rushing yards, and also have this guy called manning behind center. Throw 8 in the box to stop the run, and watch him pass for over 300 yards on any team in the league.

If you honestly believe the Giants are the strongest offensive foundation in the NFL, you must not watch anybody else play. Statically we may not be, but how we play and dominate teams; we most certaintly are.

Our Defensive is also an a aburden to the league. We are UNBEATABLE.

Bostro

If you honestly believe the Giants are the strongest offensive foundation in the NFL, you must not watch anybody else play. Statically we may not be, but how we play and dominate teams; we most certaintly are.

Our Defensive is also an a aburden to the league. We are UNBEATABLE.

Now the titians defense is one of the best in the league. That is the reason why they are as good as they are this year. There offensive is far from good. They do what they have to win the game. The only game where they had a great offensive show was against the lions. Any team who plays great defense will be a contender. Might you look back at the ravens of 2001 and the bears a couple years ago. Neither of the teams had an offense that could beat you, but had a great defense that wouldnt let you score. Unbeatable?? I guess you missed that jets game now didnt yea...lol

Werbung: