New Weapon and some questions.

Salalamer

Greetings, this is one of my first posts in this forum and my first topic, so hi.
I'm playing Combat Arms now for about one and a half weeks and i really like that game, although it's my first proper FPS.
Now i've been playing with the K2 for one week and i love that weapon because of the accuracy of the single-shot-mode. But i just bought it for one week, to test it, so today i need a new weapon, or i would play with the standard one.
Now i'm not quite sure what weapon to buy.
Of course i would love to use the K2 again, but is there any other nearly that accurate weapon out there?
Does the G36E have a singe-shot-mode or any other good weapon?
I got about 10000 GP at the moment, but i don't want to waste them.
I also thought of buying a weapon for 90 days, shall i save some money to do that?
How much would that cost, with a scope and an extended magazine?
Another question, is a silencer really worth it? I never tried one, because the fact, that it reduces the damage was stopping me from buying it. I used the Search but i didn't find a good answer.

Thanks in advantage guys!

Werbung:

Salalamer

Dunno, i play it a lot the last days and it feels like its better for my money when i buy it for a week, but of course, that depends. i will have a look at the weapons you mentioned, but i would like somethin accurate.. hum.
Also i think the frag grenades are way more effectful, because you have 2 of them.
However, i'll wait for some other answers.

Cyder

The G36 does have great accuracy and as far as ROF (Rate of fire) you just tap the mouse for a single shot. I think the AUG is just below it in accuracy and damage. I have seen many people do very well with the SCAR as well. The higher the damage the higher the recoil... so you need to find a weapon that performs well for you.

Salalamer

Ok, i decided for the G36E and i love it. Even the first minutes were great. But i would be even more happy if you would answer my other questions as well.
(about price and silencers)

Cheers, Sala

Cyder

Speaking for myself... I find the silencers to be a waste of money. It does drop your weapon's damage potential. There is no one spot to get a great tactical advantage from really. So the silencer is worthless... it is for looks only in my opinion. As far as purchasing weapons.. I do the longer periods of time cause I do try to play every day. In testing weapons as you are doing.. one day is good for now. Once you have the weapons of choice down for your style of play.. as many do then you should buy it for longer periods as long as your playing frequently. I do purchase NX and get weapons for the 30-day period.. it's more "BANG" for your buck so to say. The G36 to me is a great all around weapon.. it does have a great range and accuracy once you master the recoil. Using the bracket keys ( [ ] ) to adjust your mouse sensitivity in recoil control. And then I go into control panel and adjust my mouse button click sensitivity for quicker shoting.... and just a good note... Many players get frustrated early and turn to hacks and glitching.. develope your own skills without cheating.

Salalamer

Thank you very much!
I thought a silencer would be a waste of money, but i wasn't sure, so i wanted to be on the safe side. Now i know that there's no great advantage, though they look nice.
I bought the G36 for 7 days now and i'm perfectly happy with that. If i get more money, i will buy it for longer periods, but i won't spend money on NX, just because i never spend money on games like this. (Princip). And no, i won't start hacking, i just think it's disgusting to see a lot of players doing it.
So this Topic is done, thanks again :)

Cheers

Salalamer

Ok, 7 days are soon over, and i'm thinking about a new weapon, although i really like the G36E.
I'd like to try the M4A1 though, i have about 14.000GP and i'll spend some for a supply case, just for fun. If i don't get anything interesting, would you give the M4A1 a go? How is it (scoped) in comparison to the G36E? I picked it up a couple of times, and i really like the design. Some say it kills as fast as the G36E, because of the higher RoF. What do you think?

Sorry for doule posting, but the difference is larger than 24h.

Cheers

Werbung:

Cyder

I have never tried the M4A1... but I have been wanting to. I have read some really good reviews of it as well. I have been running around as of late with the M416 Scoped and the M416 CQB... and alternate according to the area opponents may be in.. (whether it be medium or close quarters engagments) and I LOVE THEM BOTH. My KDR has risen nicely since I made the change (from running around with AK-47 and G36 Valkerie). I believe that the M4A1 should perform on par with the M416. I use the Trishot Holosight shot scope on the M416, one of my better black-market purchases. It has much better magnification than a standard scope.

P.S. Never, EVER, EVER!!! buy supply case.. biggest waste of GP there is!!!