New toy

Werbung:

mYth

Now that is some wild shit there.......liquid cooling?

I just finished rigging up 2 Thermaltake BigWater SE's.......1 for proc and vid.....the other for mem, hdd, and north bridge......

P.S. It's only $150 at CompUSA and it's a nice starter kit for you wanna be overclockers and hardcore gamers! :D

MoneyShot

Retail intel heatsink and AS5.

I was ready to watercool but with results like this I am questioning whether its worth the effort and hassle. I have a choice between an internal coolermaster kit or a zalmann reserator. At this point I have no desire. I need to see what this will prime on both cores at. As long as it does not overheat in an hour I consider it fine.

Carried over from previous rig:

PDP patriot tccd ram

bfg6800gt

also bought but not necessary: maxtor 250gb 7200 hd

and a new case.

mYth

M1ster_R0gers said:
Retail intel heatsink and AS5.

I was ready to watercool but with results like this I am questioning whether its worth the effort and hassle. I have a choice between an internal coolermaster kit or a zalmann reserator. At this point I have no desire. I need to see what this will prime on both cores at. As long as it does not overheat in an hour I consider it fine.

Carried over from previous rig:

PDP patriot tccd ram

bfg6800gt

also bought but not necessary: maxtor 250gb 7200 hd

and a new case.

Dr. Hardware is a good bencher i've been using for about 3 years now to run shit to it's extreme limits......thus why i've oc'd the vid and proc about 3x what it should be.......and the liquid cooling is really helping to keep it near norm op temp at standard clocking......

mew1

Werbung:

MoneyShot

how I see it I can spend twice as much to get 10 percent more performance. These chips have a realistic ceiling of 4 ghz, and for the cost to get there I could have bought a 940 or a 165 or a 4200.

3600 without too much work and no more cost so that is where it will probably stay.