New SMG's PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

yoko57

i have bee noticing the lack of SMG's i this game so i found a few that would be good for Combat Arms Gameplay.

Let's first start off with the CPW
smg103-e.htm

And Next the MP7

And Then the TMP
tmp.htm

Just some food for thought. catch you guys later.

Werbung:

yoko57

Umm. who said anything about WWII weapons. al of those guns would have to be completely under powered to be realistic and also they have been RETIRED (which means no body use these guns anymore.) but the scropion SMG is a good thing to add as well.

georgh

Umm. who said anything about WWII weapons. al of those guns would have to be completely under powered to be realistic and also they have been RETIRED (which means no body use these guns anymore.) but the scropion SMG is a good thing to add as well.

Now the Thompson with a 50 rd. drum and a vertical foregrip would hardly be under powered.

Jordan B

TMP Please. That's all I want next patch. Lets get a chant going guys !

T ---- M ---- P, T ---- M ---- P, T ---- M ---- P, T ---- M ---- P, etc etc etc

georgh

Actually, MP9. Steyr sold the TMP to a Swiss firm who has modified it's design a little bit.

"The Brьgger Thomet MP9 submachine gun started its life in 1992 as the Steyr TMP. The famous Steyr-Mannlicher company developed it in Austria, but Austrian export licensing laws, lack of a sales and resulted in the decision of Steyr to drop the TMP from the product line in 2001. Then, another well-known company, Brьgger Thomet AG of Switzerland, bought all the drawings, patents and rights for the TMP design, and set its team to fully develop the promising design which resulted in over nineteen engineering changes in the product. At the present time the MP9 (which stands for 'Machine Pistol 9 millimeter') is produced and marketed by the B+T. According to available information, B+T MP9 is already in use by some police units in Switzerland. "

Werbung: