New Map Almost Done

Rebel-Turret

Im Working on a map and i was thinkin about getting some help maybe to make it a little more nicer in terrain. it is rlly cool i think you all would injoy it when it is rdy i will put it up on here. :infernal:

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

A little more info plz?
what kind of map it is... what work you have done... etc
ppl join what they think is worth joining, thus you must provide info to get them to join.

Rebel-Turret

This map i need help from a Terrainer That Has Good Skills i might not need help but im just asking if anybody would wanna help me with this Project? ;)

Well it's a Marines Versus Orcs Versus Goblins Map it has everything right so far it only needs good terrain. that's wut i need help with ok? :(

I Need some help from modlers to get some more good models into it and make it look realistic much more. :infernal: soon i will put it on the site once i have it done fully it is about 75% Done

Im A Good Map Maker i just need to improve in terrain the terrain is good i want to make it the best it can be tho that's y i need a good terrainer.

I Think it is really cool tho my new map and once it is on i hope you all like it too. :) :infernal:

Rebel-Turret

New Update: Map Almost Finished 80% Now: Once i finish it fully i will publish it onto here i worked really hard on it and i hope you all injoy this map this is my 70th Map that ive done with the help of my cuz and other people Thx guys. :infernal:

Undead u can help me with it i need some stuff u can do also so if u would plz help me with it!!!!! it is like a melee map in a way i guess but it got triggers and all the other stuff im not sure wut type of map it is yet lol. :infernal:

Ya Dead Plz help me i will need ur help PLZ!!!!!! : ) if u will i will give u something special : ) :infernal:

<div align="center">YA i need help from a trigger ur the 1 UNDEAD BLING BLING $$ Only Becuz i like u of course lolz</div> :D Undead your cool :)

wahhhh *Cry* Undead Hates me : (

Undead_Lives

uh.....sure
A: u cant post the trigger on this site. Go into your map and right click the trigger name at the top of the editing window, and press "Copy into Text"
then post it on the site.
B: i will now help you determine what kind of map it is by explaining all of the types that are hosted on this site.
Aeon of Strife: also known as AoS for short. Generally it is a map where the players use heroes to fight other players and the units that the main bases spawn.
Arena: This type of map has a big open space where players send their units to fight other players.
Campaign: a one player map. It usually a group of maps that function like the basic maps of Warcraft III, RoC, and TFT
Cinematic: This type of map uses the cinematic capabilities to create a map just consisting of a cinematic. There is nothing the player can do, the map just runs itself.
Melee: these maps are the basic kind of maps, i think you know what they are.
RPG: this means Role Playing Game. You are a hero in a VERY large map that consists of a bunch of creeping areas, and you gain levels, complete quests and these sorts of things.
Tower Defense: This type of map uses towers to build a defense against creeps that are trying to get from one end to the other.

examples of all of these can be found in the Downloads Section.

And i dont hate you. just made a very long post...
And i will have to log off, i will revisit this topic in a few hours.

Rebel-Turret

YaY : ) i <3 you Dead :D it is Aeon Becuz things spawn lol

Hmmm well i dunno wut else to say then i <3 you dead : ) i will send u the map if u have msn or yahoo or if there is anyother way to send it to you. in wc3 u could come on Azeroth and talk to me on there.

I Don't Think i have to say anything else besides all that i will see u on azeroth my sn is Female-kitten as in my profile i hope to see u on the dead <3

Werewulf

Um...i wouldnt post things in the news..the admin..wont like that...
post it like somewhere else....
like the terraining area...or whatever its called.

Undead_Lives

Hm, yes, but she(?) is new, so we just need an admin to move it.
Or rather, Arkidas himself...since he's the only admin lol
Well JetPack is too, but i dont know if he can move topics.

Fladian

Though I don't have any second meaning iwth it, perhaps it might be a good idea to go and search for a(n few) extra moderator(s). The site is getting busier after all...

Werbung: