New Dwarf Map

Dracane

Dracane hear i'm trying to make a dwarf map that makes dwarfs a race to play. I need some models for it and i need help finding them i will posthe list soon so keep cheking in. Post if you are interested. :infernal:

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Ok.......
1. This goes in General Development. Someone please move it.
2. What work have you done on the map? Actually, what kind of map is it?
3. Anything else other than modellers you need for a team?
I think that'll do for now.

Rebel-Turret

o_O a Dwarf map sound's like fun and easy. if i could join into a team to make this i would make this with you but currentlly i already am making 4 projects. so i can't really help anybody with a map currentlly until i am done my own projects myself haha.

Fladian

*makes a statement*
I don't like Dwarves.

:p

Yeah, well, anyway, like I said before. It is too short on information, but I guess most has been said by Undead and written in the FAQ.

Rebel-Turret

Dwarf's are evil lil Creatures than like to kill big people it is scary sometimes haha. But the dwarfe's MUST DIE!!!! kill the dwarf's is a game i made before

Tenebrae

What're you talking about!?! Dwarves rule! Tough as iron, hard drinkers, manly beards, and scottish accents. That is the true image of manliness!

Fladian

I'm not much of your standard average man, that's clear to just about everyone, isn't it?

I am not interested in being among a group with "tough as iron" people. I don't drink... if I do, then it has to be for a specific reason. I shave my beard off at every chance I get; I had a mustache for a while, but I shaved that off now too. Scottish accents is something I do like. Though I prefer Irish.

Tenebrae

Yeah, I was actually just kidding about all that, though I still think dwarves are more manly than elves (but I actually like elves more). I don't drink, I'm certainly not the toughest guy in the world, I think I'd be too scruffy looking with a beard... And what a coincidence, I like Irish too! As a matter of fact, i'm of Irish descent, hence my liking for Irish/Celtic music and redhead girls. :yay:

Fladian

I don't have any relation with anything Irish, but I just like their accent. I'm pretty fond on Elves, as they are probably my favorite fantasy race. Though I won't go into details what kind of elves. I do have a fondness for read-head girls, but that's a bit off-topic I guess. :p

But uh... yeah.

Fladian

Just saying to get on-topic is considerd off-topic too, Undead. Don't just look at others, look at yourself too.
*gives Undead some coughsirup*

I probably dislike dwarves because they are just about everything I don't like.

Werbung:

Dracane

k hear are some of the things i need
1. i need some i great depth how to import whar i save the models and every thing
2. some models i need are
A. a pesent type unit.
B. a basic unit like the footman but more dwarfish.
C. a buiding to be the baricks.
D. a need some thing for town hall.
all need icons.