New clan?

Layzie

New plan!! Since we're trying to get the website advertised as well as just to hang out... we could make a combat arms forum clan. We could do the whole clan battle thing (as well as pubbing) to get some advertisement. This would be more casual though and would probably be best if people use their alt accounts. It could be like a saturday night party thing where we all get together and raid pubs.

*Most likely, an alt-account would be best since many are already in dedicated clans*

-Layzie

XX EDITED ABOVE POST.

Werbung:

Love

I'd love a tryout or something, I'll add your Xfire if you don't see this.

My Xfire is NaturalSelector by the way.

Also, I'm 19.
Do I meet age requirements? :p

Love

haha I was thinking the age requirement would be like 15 at least. Or show some sense of maturity =P

I'd say at least 16.
15 is still some sort of low maturity level.
Though the sense of maturity and it being shown overcomes my idea.

Layzie

Haha, yeah man.. as long as someone shows a sense of maturity. This is all still in talks and you two won't have to try out =P.

Layzie

New plan!! Since we're trying to get the website advertised as well as just to hang out... we could make a combat arms forum clan. We could do the whole clan battle thing (as well as pubbing) to get some advertisement. This would be more casual though and would probably be best if people use their alt accounts. It could be like a saturday night party thing where we all get together and raid pubs.

*Most likely, an alt-account would be best since many are already in dedicated clans*

TheBigHit

yo man.. hit me up in game or on here for now.. but im all for a competative clan. and as much as i hate age requirements younger games do seem to make clans harder to function. im 20 and have been in clans and guilds and all that for like 4 years now. i think 18 should be a requirement unless excellent skill is displayed in an in game tryout. but yo hit me up n lets play a few rounds

R.D.F.

hey, just passsing, and watching ur "clan", i think i can enter urs, in combat arms my name is "RDF4"
, anyways, i just want to enter a clan

Werbung:

Love

Already in progress.
Well, not actually progress...
But yeah..
It's CA4Ms
(That's the in-game clan name)

This was an old idea, but it's worth a go.

Make it Layzie :p

ComabatArmsForums or something.