NES styled Wii

Werbung:

Wittich

Pythorne said:
kaitora said:
.... it's nostalgia

Wat does does nostalgia mean?????????

Nostalgia is a familiarity of an old object. Like a food packet design you knew of 5 years ago.

Nostalgia can cause a liking of this old object where people who weren't familiar with it first time around won't like it. The original Metal Gear Solid for instance- I think it is great, but people who didn't play it when it was the best thing available often do not like it.

I fail to see how great the NES is because I never played it when it was top of the range, so to me it is pretty crap. To people who played it in the 80's though it is still enjoyable to them.

Hopefully that make sense.

Edit: Nostalgia isn't a typo it is a real word.

Pythorne

Wittich said:
Pythorne said:
kaitora said:
.... it's nostalgia

Wat does does nostalgia mean?????????

Nostalgia is a familiarity of an old object. Like a food packet design you knew of 5 years ago.

Nostalgia can cause a liking of this old object where people who weren't familiar with it first time around won't like it. The original Metal Gear Solid for instance- I think it is great, but people who didn't play it when it was the best thing available often do not like it.

I fail to see how great the NES is because I never played it when it was top of the range, so to me it is pretty crap. To people who played it in the 80's though it is still enjoyable to them.

Hopefully that make sense.

Edit: Nostalgia isn't a typo it is a real word.

Thank you......good explination...

Sousanator

kaitora said:
it's like the GBA SP nes version... everyone who loves nintendo loves the nes designs.... it's nostalgia

I did not like the GBS SP NES version at all. I however LOVE this design. It makes me want to paint my own wii the exact way.

If I had any artistical talents, I would.

Wittich

Sousanator said:
kaitora said:
it's like the GBA SP nes version... everyone who loves nintendo loves the nes designs.... it's nostalgia

I did not like the GBS SP NES version at all. I however LOVE this design. It makes me want to paint my own wii the exact way.

o_O

I wouldn't try. The Wii's plastic makes it difficult for most paint to stick to it. It'll likely come out very streaky, transparent and full of brush strokes.

Phillysoul11

Sousanator said:
kaitora said:

yeah same here, maybe spray painting would do the trick

Werbung: