Need some help

docboy22

Wondering what you think of my wepon selection
Primary:
1:G36E Valkyrie
2:p90 TR
3:L96A1 Artic Wolf
Secondary
1: Desert Eagle/Sawed off Shotty (idk which one tell me please)
Melee
1:Ninjato
Explosion
1:big gernade(forget name lol)
Tatical backpack

Werbung:

Codi69

Wondering what you think of my wepon selection
Primary:
1:G36E Valkyrie
2:p90 TR
3:L96A1 Artic Wolf
Secondary
1: Desert Eagle/Sawed off Shotty (idk which one tell me please)
Melee
1:Ninjato
Explosion
1:big gernade(forget name lol)
Tatical backpack

Well it's flashy selection... but do you really think you'll need it all at once? Not to judge, because for all I know you'er stats aren't as good as you are now, but the chances are you won't even touch your P90TR because you'll have died while still with your Valkyrie (which is a waste because it's the same as the GP version.) You're better off to just you the M16 as a backup.
Again while flashy, the Ninjato is basically as good as the Sickle (and you don't need real money, lol.)
As for the D.Eagle vs Shotgun question, I'd personally go with the Anaconda Black over the D.Eagle. In the end I would go with the shotgun over the pistols (granted, I don't really use either, I like the assult rifles, lol.)

Hope that helped a bit. Maybe these could be a better fit for you:

Assult Rifle(s):

1st choice - M4A1
Backup - M16
To take out their snipers - SR25 (when you get good try the M24)

Seconary:

Spas (shotgun)
or
Anaconda Black (Pistol)

Melee:

Sickle (but only but it if you plan to go into more than a few melee matches... DON'T WASTE GP!!!)

Explosives:

Stick with the standard, it gets the job done too. The beastly grenade is great though, just make sure to use them ;) lol.

Good luck, hope I helped a bit :)

Werbung:

docboy22

ty and your rite my skills arent as good as my stats. I dont like the m4a1,m416,or any gun in that series. I dont like the spaz or andaconda. The M24 i hit headshots with that frequently. Oh and i like the reach of the ninjato:mad: