Need a fast and cool loading screen?

Werbung:

thelex

yah ok draw me a naked man with a flute in both of his hands. he is spinning and rainbows comes out of his flutes
make the text on top : ''DESTINY OF REVENGE: TRINITY''

thx

thelex

Wormskull...please...get serious. And no p.o.r.n.
[/b]
Creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire ... my request isn't *beep*, it's simply a naked man, you need help if you think there's something wrong here.

thelex

because he is goign around annoying everyone here, and his doing a good job of it with me
[/b]
im annoying? oh oh well i dont see why, but good for you, press f10, Q, M, ENTER and find another game.

Fladian

because he is going around annoying everyone here, and his doing a good job of it with me
[/b]
He isn't particular annoying. Or at least, he isn't high on my list of 'annoyance', as a matter of fact, as long as he behaves like a normal member - what he is doing quite decently - no words will be made about that subject.

I never learned how to make loading screens. I don't found them necessary to use as well. But whenever I am in need for one, I know where I can find the people who can make it ;)

Werbung: