Natural Talent

HeroBlastem

Hey, everyone! You may have seen me around very recently.

I've decided to create my own clan, because I never find anything exciting from any other clans I join. The clan will be named Natural Talent. It will be 100% legit.

-We don't look at kill/death ratios. Yours could be bad because you constantly face hackers. I understand that.
-To join, you must duel me. I will also have my ways and check whether you hack or not, whether it's through teamview, or one of my own methods. And trust me, I will be able to tell.
-And you have to be good. It's Natural Talent for a reason. We show that we can be good at a game without having to download our talent. We have it in us.

Will you step up and show off your natural ability to downright PWN?

Werbung:

Lawliet24

Hi My IGNs: Lawliet24, And i would love to apply. Im 100% Legit And have a montage teaser too prove it. (Its a teaser because of the massive amount of film i have captured.) So if you would like too add me that would be great. You can contact me via mail. Sarnk303@yahoo.com

UnholyReaper

Hey, everyone! You may have seen me around very recently.

I've decided to create my own clan, because I never find anything exciting from any other clans I join. The clan will be named Natural Talent. It will be 100% legit.

-We don't look at kill/death ratios. Yours could be bad because you constantly face hackers. I understand that.
-To join, you must duel me. I will also have my ways and check whether you hack or not, whether it's through teamview, or one of my own methods. And trust me, I will be able to tell.
-And you have to be good. It's Natural Talent for a reason. We show that we can be good at a game without having to download our talent. We have it in us.

Will you step up and show off your natural ability to downright PWN?
i dont wanna join but i want to c how good u are

Rebe1z

Hey all,
I would like to join your clan. Hmmm, i've been looking for multiple clans already. Some of them turned me down because i have a k/d of .77 :mad:
BUT i am better than my k/d and the only reason i have a low k/d is because i did
really bad in the begginning and now i have to get 2k kills until i get a k/d of 1. :(
ANyways, we can discuss more via email. robot_rage77@yahoo.com

UnholyReaper

actually forget my other clans. you must have a few people now. ill quit hostile killers (super awesome mega pro clan) to help with you. lemme face you and c wut ur made of. then maybe i can join

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

Well, I agree KDRs can be affected by hackers, but if you have above 1 then it is pretty impressive, especially on the normal servers.

Highest that I've seen was 16.9 on the recruit one.