My Works

InTheDark69

catexnadia.png

Enders-Tut.png

frostbite.png

catex1-2.png

Werbung:

Dozer

those are really impressive, do you make them for people? if so something with the U.S.Marines would be awesome. :D

Love

Lovely signatures.
Wish I were able to make em, so far I've had so much free time on my hands.
Been finishing everything early, and I've got nothing to keep my mind off of my thoughts.
Seeing as my thoughts are quite, eh, I won't get into that.

I'd ask you to make me one, but I'd rather not be a burden. :p

InTheDark69

I'll make yea both one but been busy lately and getting my brother's CA rank higher lol although now I need mine higher :(

But yeah

Name:
Size
Theme
Colors

pretty muich just fill it out

Love

Name: Well, if you could put a few words, that'd be nice.
"Two of Hearts" the location would be at the center-top. Font, hopefully an olden type style font, red, with a trim of black, if possible.
Example of the font: http://www.originalityuniforms.com.au/images/font_old_english.jpg (Actually quite accurate, lol.)
Size: Eh, uhh.
Seeing as I can make it smaller, hows 600x800? (I honestly don't know how big that is, lol)
Theme: Well, I'd want this picture as the background,http://i36.tinypic.com/5niqmc.jpg and a Two of Hearts as the main picture so if it goes over it, it's fine, just have it placed more on the right side :p. just want some of the background in it =p, the card slanted toward the right if possible.
Oh, and if you could, use an somewhat detailed Two of Hearts card, of make some detail yourself, I'm sure you're capable of it =p
Colors: Since there's a background/main picture, I don't really need colors. :p

Sorry for that being so long, if you can't/don't want to do it, that's fine.
Thanks in advance. :] <3

Panzer66

so are taking requests cause if you are id like one. because they are very nice. That is if its not going to hinder you in completing something new.

Werbung: