My S&D Strategy for Warhead

caleeb12

First, break off from your teammates, staying with them will only make it a bloodbath for you. Then, if you're on A Site, drop down the vents into the heater room. Stay there until less people are alive.
Go out and through the shower area, then to B Site. Kill anyone you see there and then go down to the lowest level of Warhead. Travel through the corridor and back up into the room with the vent and concrete/glass room.
Wait up in vent for someone to plant the bomb and shoot them.

Werbung:

electroflow

First, break off from your teammates, staying with them will only make it a bloodbath for you. Then, if you're on A Site, drop down the vents into the heater room. Stay there until less people are alive.
Go out and through the shower area, then to B Site. Kill anyone you see there and then go down to the lowest level of Warhead. Travel through the corridor and back up into the room with the vent and concrete/glass room.
Wait up in vent for someone to plant the bomb and shoot them.

so ur plan is to wait for all ur teamtes to die, hopefully leaving the enemy considerably weakened and u ks ur teamates? not the most honaourable but thats what i do :D

spuznick242

see i always do better with my team...most people in this game go lone wolf so by being with my team we get the advantage...but hey what works for me doesnt for you and what works for you doenst work for me...

Werbung: