My Lush New Wii Stand!!!!!!!

beerbert

Image012.jpg

its so lush i got it off ebay for about £16 and it charges the wiimotes, it has a fan to coll down the wii and it has really cool blue lights!!!

Werbung:

Danny

The picture is kinda bad.. But congrats on your new Wii Hardware..

PS: Next time put in Wii Hardware section

Becky

Very nice indeed. I've been tempted to get some kind of charging stand and this looks like a particularly good one - it's better than the ones with remote storage only on one side, I don't think those ones hold the nunchuks.

As you quoted the price in pounds, was it from a UK-based eBay seller?

Moving to Hardware forum as well. :)

wiicrazedlink

Becky said:
Very nice indeed. I've been tempted to get some kind of charging stand and this looks like a particularly good one - it's better than the ones with remote storage only on one side, I don't think those ones hold the nunchuks.

As you quoted the price in pounds, was it from a UK-based eBay seller?

Moving to Hardware forum as well. :)

congrats on the wii stand and is it avalible in the us?

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
wow!cool i will buy 1 too! do they sell it here in the US???? do they sell it at a gamestop????

I don't think so guys :) But you might find it at ebay at a reasonable price..

Theherolink_1

Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
wow!cool i will buy 1 too! do they sell it here in the US???? do they sell it at a gamestop????

Oh Damn! i dont like ebay i never buy have buy something from ebay....because you need a credit card damn....well thanks guys...

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Oh Damn! i dont like ebay i never buy have buy something from ebay....because you need a credit card damn....well thanks guys...

you could have money orders but ask your parents or something..

PS: does the Stand come with rechargable batteries and then you charge them with the dock?

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:

herolink they do sell them at gamestop. I bought mine there:dance2: it is called the wii fan stand its 8 dollars