Multiplayer Game

LinkHylian

e14hmc said:
I'm thinking of getting a multiplayer game but don't know what to get. What is the best multiplayer game out?

if you're thinking of getting of getting a gamecube multiplayer game,get zelda:four sword adventures but if you're thinking of getting a wii multiplayer game,get warioware:smooth moves.

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
another game i think u should buy is MOH Heroes 2 , if youre a WWII FPS Fan ;) 32 player online , not ashame :) comes out sometime in nov

Yeah I totally agree, gonna be so awesome:D

MOH 2 or WWII?

By WWII he meant World War 2 so why on earth would I say world war 2 was gonna be awesome?

I know he meant World War II im not an idiot i was talking about the games..

Then why the hell were you asking if I prefered WWII ot MOH2???

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
another game i think u should buy is MOH Heroes 2 , if youre a WWII FPS Fan ;) 32 player online , not ashame :) comes out sometime in nov

Yeah I totally agree, gonna be so awesome:D

MOH 2 or WWII?

By WWII he meant World War 2 so why on earth would I say world war 2 was gonna be awesome?

I know he meant World War II im not an idiot i was talking about the games..

Then why the hell were you asking if I prefered WWII ot MOH2???

Just forget it..
MOD2 will be good for online for what i heard though

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Just forget it..
MOD2 will be good for online for what i heard though
You mean MOH Heroes 2 ?? or something else?
[/quote]

Yeah he does I think, just a typo.

Phillysoul11

i would wait untill tommorow when MoHH2 comes out....its multiplayer in the sense that it has 32 player online but it doesnt have split screen

wiicrazedlink

wow this thread is really old i remember it when i was as junior back then i didnt know what spammning was.... OH and i would get strikers or medal of honers since ssbb dosent come out until febuary...I wonder who brought this thread up?

shadowofchaos

Meh... If you're looking for a "Wi-fi" multiplayer..... then Mario Strikers would be the game for you....

The only other one with Wi-fi support is Pokemon Battle Revolution... But I wouldn't recommend that if you want "action packed".... or fun for that matter (sorry if I offend anyone)... It's too slow to be fun.....

Wait until Brawl comes out.... then the "multiplayer fun" will commence.....

killman360

Rasande Bävern said:
Medal of Honour Heroes should be out in stores now, 32 player online..get it!! :D

32!? Surprising for a Wii game(Nintendo still needs some work online). Sounds pretty sweet, but there could be flaws with the multiplayer. And is the 32 player's online multiplayer confirmed for the Wii version?

EDIT: The mulitplayer is confirmed.

Werbung:
killman360 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Medal of Honour Heroes should be out in stores now, 32 player online..get it!! :D

32!? Surprising for a Wii game(Nintendo still needs some work online). Sounds pretty sweet, but there could be flaws with the multiplayer. And is the 32 player's online multiplayer confirmed for the Wii version?

EDIT: The mulitplayer is confirmed.
cant wait for this :) and I belive that the Wii version is the only one that offers online play :)