MP5A4 Help... :(

-DeaFen0-

Those who knew me before exploiting the P90 knew I was once an avid MP5 fan. Well, not so much any more. I used to be able to run around with just an MP5A4 and S1 Suppressor and mess with the best of them. So... assistance please? Or should I just give up and crawl back into the Fabrique de Nationale foxhole?

Werbung:

Love

Well I'd say the P90's clip has gotten you used to the spray and pray mode, which you ought to get out of.
Be more specific and a lot more detail needs to be added, question isn't really clear, so please explain more thoroughly

Roger117

I bought the MP5A4 for a day and I say it is horrible. The rate of fire is so quick it's pretty hard to aim straight. Maybe that's just me. I find the damage is bad, thought the rate of fire sort of compensates for its low damage. And if you got used to spamming bullets, then I would suggest don't go for a SMG unless you have a ext-magazine 2 because you'll need it.

-DeaFen0-

You'd be suprised by how I use the P90. I actually use it like an assault rifle, firing in short bursts of 2 or 3 bullets each. Of course, with the P90s ROF, it's more like 5 or 6 :) I'm not like all of those annoying newbs who go around spamming everywhere hoping for a kill. Heck, every bullet I use almost always hits it's mark!

Love

You'd be suprised by how I use the P90. I actually use it like an assault rifle, firing in short bursts of 2 or 3 bullets each. Of course, with the P90s ROF, it's more like 5 or 6 :) I'm not like all of those annoying newbs who go around spamming everywhere hoping for a kill. Heck, every bullet I use almost always hits it's mark!

I do the same whilst using a P90, it just humors me when I see it being misused.

-DeaFen0-

Amen to that my friend. Heck, if anything, I'd like to see the MP5K-PDW make it into the game, as we'd have a medium between both of my fav SMGs :p

Love

Amen to that my friend. Heck, if anything, I'd like to see the MP5K-PDW make it into the game, as we'd have a medium between both of my fav SMGs :p

The TMP-9 would be better, or the MP7A1
Though what were you trying to make out in your first post?

-DeaFen0-

I was trying to ask for help on getting better with the MP5A4. Although, I guess it'd be better for me to lay waste with the P90. Besides, it's just another thing me and my BF have in common!

RIEiiIGIN

Now, I don't have totally a lot of experience with this game but its very easy to kill with the MP5. I do reallly well with it in fact. I haven't used a lot of guns in the game though. I'm a total Console FPS user. Vegas 2, Halo Trilogy, Call of Duty Series, Gears of War, Unreal...if its a FPS I've played it. The collision detection isn't that great in this game but it works. I love using a pistol in this game too.

My strat with the MP5 is shoot two rounds at someone (aim for head). If you miss move up and go to trigger happy war. Its 50-50 then. Jump, duck and strafe like no other. It is the way of the FPS.

UnholyReaper

sorry its just too funny when i just spam shots with my k7 and hit! thats why i love that wep! its either i have really good acc and im not spamming or im one lucky son of a gun!

_To4stY_

The best way to use the mp5 effectively is backrape
The gun just isn't good enough to out gun someone with an ak or g3

Werbung: