mouse sensativity

XCalibry

I used to set at 20-25, however when I set to 12, I was more accurate in sniping and general shooting with ARs. It all depends on how you play.

Werbung:

Cyder

I will usually run between 25-32... depending if I feel I am getting the reaction I want. I went from an optical mouse to a old style track ball mouse just when I am on CA... I get better response... or at least it feels like it.

Jordan B

Spike I cannot believe that you have it that high. I honestly cannot.

It's not the easiest way to play, unless your mouse it really unresponsive and slow. It wizz's round in the 40's like a cat on fire.

Not that I would know. I like animals.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Spike I cannot believe that you have it that high. I honestly cannot.

It's not the easiest way to play, unless your mouse it really unresponsive and slow. It wizz's round in the 40's like a cat on fire.

Not that I would know. I like animals.

i have it on 46, and that helps me while playing, cuz i can give a veery fast look to the map so i can hide quickly, and i uses 46 during sniper matches most of the time, but c'mon try it dude its funny...

Rob

Guys, what you all are failing to realize, is that setting your sensitivity to higher levels isn't making your pointer move more quickly, it's instead skipping pixels, which can lead to a choppy, and less smooth aim. If you want better speed while still maintaining smooth moving, getting a gaming mouse. Somebody with a decent gaming mouse should play ~2-4 sensitivity.

Werbung: