Money Troubles?

Werbung:

Roger117

i tought that thing on the guys head was the I Reflex site that you unlock at a high rank

How would that work? The iTech scope is use purely to enhance a players aim over a longer distance. I'm pretty sure if you had it on you helmet you couldn't aim very well with it.

Time Glitch

I don't honestly like the idea of purchasing gear for only a couple days.

I'm more of a casual gamer, and I can't see myself playing this a lot after school, and mainly on weekends. I went ahead and baught up my gear for a week (AK-47 and some semi-auto sniper), but I wish they just had a more perminant system, because I don't want to have to work my way back up to an AK every time I play, but I don't want to feel compelled to play to get my required gp for the week to pay for the damn thing.

So yeah, I think they should just bump up the prices a lot and make them perminant.

SPARTANZ77

How would that work? The iTech scope is use purely to enhance a players aim over a longer distance. I'm pretty sure if you had it on you helmet you couldn't aim very well with it.

well i dont really know how it becuase i was banned and it'll take a while to get back all thw way up to that rank

Love

well i dont really know how it becuase i was banned and it'll take a while to get back all thw way up to that rank

If you don't know what something is, DO NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION ON IT.
You don't know what it is, don't give out false information.

UnholyReaper

60k nice. i got 45k. well you should always buy 1 day. you get less money but if you have a hectic schedule then you dont have to worry about missing out on a day of playing. buying 1 day each day is a good stratedgy. its makes sure you dont blow ur money. it take about 4 games to get back so no sweat. also if you bought 90day and in the middle you like a dif wep then ur screwed.

Roger117

60k nice. i got 45k. well you should always buy 1 day. you get less money but if you have a hectic schedule then you dont have to worry about missing out on a day of playing. buying 1 day each day is a good stratedgy. its makes sure you dont blow ur money. it take about 4 games to get back so no sweat. also if you bought 90day and in the middle you like a dif wep then ur screwed.

I usually only buy 1 day weapons to try them out before I might decide to purchase a 7-day on the weapon. I find buying one day constantly for me is a rip-off. If I play 85%+ of the week, it wouldn't be worth it because a 800gp day weapon bought constantly a week is 5 600gp, but if I purchased 7-day weapon it would be 3 920gp. It would be a saving for me but not for the casual gamers.

oODarkShotOo

I usually buy a G36E and equip my M16 so I can get a swap.
Occasionally I also buy a L96 if I feel like sniping.
I always buy on a 1 day basis because I usually can play either really late at night, or when noones home...FPS are not really encouraged at my house...
I still think I'm spending too much since I'm a mediocre player and don't earn that much...

SPARTANZ77

well,since i never really posted it before heres what i buy:

Primary: G36E
Secondary: defualt pistol
Melee: default knife
Grenades: defualt frag grenades
Stock backpack: advanced grenade

Werbung: