[|MK4|]:|[$p33d-l3uNN[Y]|

Werbung:

DeathCorpse

yea puppet hasnt been 14 since Jesus was born. So he has actually been 14 before its just the 2000 years of Alzheimers that is afecting his memory

Bunny

Dirty said:
Bunny said:
Sup guys my name is Shang A.K.A:: ShangGangBang. M 14 and Chink and m not really good at English, i come to Canada when i hav 7year old but i only start to speak english when i got 12 year old ~~. I dont got CZ in my home so m going to NET cafe to play CZ , Dont blam me if i suck =D maybe m in a gay ass Comp =D. I start to play CS when i was 10 year old -.-!!, i was stoopide and i pick up a scout, i did even know how to aim then i do a head shot ~~
M in ST-luc School(secondary) m Sec 2 . I play Piano and me and some friends r planing to start a Band. M a VERY bad kid i always figth with some ##### in the school.But i dunno y, m VERY gentil in CS i never swear i always say NT or NS when m dead. Anyways b4 i was playing in fagg server(Fagg Server) But not anymore cuz is G4y(AWP). M playing in PuNx Since i start to play in CZsome of my old NICK is:: DCZS,
l)@rl<cl-l@sZ0lVl13!35lVl0l<3r. I really like this server and hope be with u guys 4 long time
think you are bullshit and you arnt anything you say
Dirty ur wrong all i said was true

Werbung:

DiLLa

there is a girl bunny..i invited her over to punx i used to play on her server with J it was called tripf and u could shit on ppl after u kill them...

her name looks girlie tho like this but not quite ~**Bunny**~ some shit i dunno :roll: