mines

Werbung:

Diasporia

That there my friend, is called a "camouflaged bomb". I recommend you be more aware of your surroundings. Go places that take stealth, to avoid being caught by the bombs.

Layzie

Mines like that really exist. Have you ever seen "Behind enemy lines" where the russian soldier steps on a mine that's barely sticking out of the ground? Just be thankful that nexon hasn't incorporated a map with lots of leaves or rocks on the ground... mines would suck then.

All you have to do is be situationallly alert. Make sure to take it slow at points which are obvious mine spots (stairs, outside door entraces, flag zones, heavy traffic corners).

Love

lol layzie what im saying is that some stay up and some stay down which makes it a glitch catch my drift...

He's stating that mines of such exist.
The mines that partially show are of existence therefore you shouldn't complain.
They stand out quite heavily, so I don't see why it's much of a big deal.

ChubaKiller

I wish all the mines would sink down like that. The whole point of them is to get people unawares. I'd like to see the damage increased to a one hit kill, and lower the mine count to just two mines as well.

Love

I wish all the mines would sink down like that. The whole point of them is to get people unawares. I'd like to see the damage increased to a one hit kill, and lower the mine count to just two mines as well.

I agree completely, it's simply underpowered and too visible.

Thunderhead

oh, and mines need to have a shorter barrel on the bottom of em. it sucks wen im lookin up from junk flea bases, and see a mine come through the roof. all i need to do is shoot it and boom there goes the planter.

Love

oh, and mines need to have a shorter barrel on the bottom of em. it sucks wen im lookin up from junk flea bases, and see a mine come through the roof. all i need to do is shoot it and boom there goes the planter.

I also hate dying by my own mines -.-
They should make them at least to be thrown a bit more accurately. One misclick and you may just have gotten yourself a death.

Thunderhead

yes. and there should be ultra mines that have a large area of damage (anti-vehicular?) , but require more setup than just being thrown.

Werbung: