Might

Fladian

Funny. I knew I had this stored away in a place where I wouldn't find it, in the hope that I'd forget it. At that moment, the folder it was in it was too important to me to just delete it. So I kept it all around, in the hope that I'd forget about it someday, so I could delete it.
That was five years ago now. I haven't forgotten a single thing about it, and I can't believe I actually kept it.

I took a look at what I wrote, and saw that I made quite a few mistakes in it. Do not correct them, because I already see them easily. But I left them like this on purpose.

<div align="center">---</div>

<div align="center">You told me your life that year
And I've always had a listening ear

I could have much might
If I didn't had that fight inside

I loved you with all my heart
But in a way, I wasn't being smart

The love I had for you failed
My thoughts were now nailed

After a long time
I hadn't felt the urge to make you mine

Feelings were being made for an other
While many things were happening with my mother

The day has come and I confessed
While I was being repressed

I was respected
and rejected

Feelings cried inside
From a crumbling might</div>

<div align="center">---</div>

Why did I post this? Oh, I don't know. Perhaps because I am not the same person anymore as five years ago.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

It's alright....Although I would have liked to have seen more....depth.
However, you wrote this 5 years ago, and I guess it cannot be expected.

Fladian

Depth? As in?
This was based on a real experience, and something I won't forget easily, or at all for that matter. Though there is one thing of it *points* that I can't recall.

One of them was completely described at Wc3c.

Fladian

Well, it brought the point. There wasn't much room to go into details either, considering the length.

But then again, I'm not quite sure what I thought the moment I wrote it. Though I can recall the feelings, I can't recall what I was thinking.

Werbung:

Fladian

I could point so many mistakes out as well. Would they be spelling, grammar, mistakes or words that did, or did not come directly from the heart. I said that it is something that is written a long time ago, and correcting it would let the 'meaning' of it fade away.