Midnight Club 4

GtsR

For all you racing enthusiasts. A totally free roam city world. Full customizable cars from exterior to the newly added interior of the car. Also includes an assortmant of sport bikes.

Should give the recently released Need for Speed Carbon a run for it's money.

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRt6UKfxnk&feature=related[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

Ekryptik

Yes. Things get cheap.

Unless you really are stupid and denying the obvious, I think your starting a fight (cause then you get to double your post count... woopdedoo)

Things get cheap, I know for a fact, cause when you buy a car and come back a year later, it may not even be for sale anymore.

IKilledYouIn1

I am not really into racing games but for sure i'm buying this game. Just because of the high speed. It's intense! A smart thing to do is to buy this game. If you are not into racing games, still buy it. It's pretty much like Street Racing. And you do missions and you get different cars. Also, helicopters chase you, it is going to be a blast!

Love

Definitely going to buy this, I've owned previous Midnight Club games, and they were worth playing for hours upon hours, hope to see this one make me feel the same, though I'm sure it will, seeing as I already want to purchase it after seeing one trailer. :p

Thanks for the post!

Purpose-1

I've had Midnight Club 3 for a long time and still play it. It would be cool if it came out for the Nintendo Wii or PC. Racing games aren't that common to Midnight Club games because they're more of a speed chasing game. Which means, you don't really race, cops and other people chase you. Although, these games are awesome. It would be cool if you can get out of your car and like steal a helicopter.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

I've had Midnight Club 3 for a long time and still play it. It would be cool if it came out for the Nintendo Wii or PC. Racing games aren't that common to Midnight Club games because they're more of a speed chasing game. Which means, you don't really race, cops and other people chase you. Although, these games are awesome. It would be cool if you can get out of your car and like steal a helicopter.

then just play gta:iv