Max's Wacom Art

Maximilianx

Here is where im gonna show my progress with the wacom tablet my dad gave to me..ive had it for a few days now and im already getting a lot better with it, its a really fun and neat tool to use =]

Sketches:
(click for full view)
FIRST SKETCH PAD:

SECOND SKETCH PAD:

on this one i got a bit more serious, actually trying =]

coloring practice here, i think its a pretty good pad.

So judge away everyone, just tell me what you think =] i plan on getting better and better and posting my progress here :nuts:
Edit:
just finished this, my first attempt at a full on picture..
critique please =]

Werbung:

Mavus

*sigh*... I want a WACOM... but the picture is quite nice the swirls around the moon are a bit iffy... The rest is nice. The tree is done well considering the position of the lighting and how little light there is.

Squishy-1

hehe i love that commercial with the crab lol, how much do thoose things cost? i would assume using one of thoose would be better than a scanner

Undead_Lives

The moon picture is ok, just a little.....plain. All you have is a background, so you have to make it interesting, which I don't think you achieved.

Maximilianx

yeah the moon picture was more color practice than anything..
dont ask about this one..
i dunno what kinda bad crack i smoked..
mutant1mf1.jpg

Maximilianx

Rawr.

the Cadaver Wurm-
these parasites wander throughout the land in search of a carcass to invade, the worm will spend a few days on a corpse, using it for food, and also as a new body, just like a hermit crab searches for a new shell when he grows too large. These worms are very hostile and will often invade a dangerous body to use against predators. It can be seen on a mutant cadaver in my last sketch =]
parasite1jy8.jpg

Mavus

Very nice, very creative. I love the way how he walks by sticking his claws into the ground, the small arms/hands add to the detail and the mouth is another nice little addition. If we based your pics/drawin's on creativity not beauty then it would be some of the best art here. But unfortunately most people believe creativity is no good unless the picture itself turns out well.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

the worm is pretty cool looking i dont know about the goblin thingy it looks wierd and the last ones nicestaff looks a wee bit funny and thumb should be on the other side but other than that its excellent, better than my handrawn stuff