Massive Cheap steam account for sale

Hello my name is Jess and I am selling my steam account to fund for a new PC
the games the account has are,Ace of spades, Battlefield 2, Battlefield bad company 2, Battle Stations Midway and Pacific, BioShock 2, Blood Bowl Chaos Edition, Borderlands 1 and 2, call of duty 1, united offensive, 2, modern warfare, mod 2 , mod 3, black ops 2, Command and Conquer red alert 3, Company of heroes full, Counter strike sauce, css beta, The Darkness 2, Darksiders, DarkSiders 2, DogFighter, Duke Nukem Forever, The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls full, Oblivion full, skyrim with Heartfire and dawn guard, Empire Total war and Rome, Fallout 3 full, fallout new vegas, Far cry 3, FTL, Garrys Mod, gta 4 , gta Episodes from liberty city, Half life, HomeFront, Just Cause, Just Cause2, L.A Noire, Mafia 2, Metro 2033, MinerWars 2081, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nexuiz, Nexuiz Beta, Nexuiz stupid mode, Orks must die 1 and 2, Portal 1 and 2,
all of the red faction games, Saints row 2 and 3, civ 5 full, SimCity 4 full, the sims 3, sins of a solar empire 1 full, spec ops the line, all of the supreme comanders, all of the team fortress's with loads of gear, all of the titen quest's, tom clancys end war, Trine 2, tropico 3 full, wargame european Escalation, all of the Dawn of wars, Space Marine and world in conflict full.

All of this for 250£.
If you have any questions please ask.
If you do want to buy contact me and we can sort something out (meet up or something).
You can contact me by asking for jess on 01246767316

Werbung: