marine force recon

Werbung:

chizzy

Well the team has been together for a long time but just expanded to this game and currently our team has a 3-0 match streak we have only played 3 matches but have been around in other games since 2002 we are a ood stable and dedicated team right now we have exactly 5 members of the MFR ca Division not much but looking for only the good and best preformed we will be playing in leagues trying right now to get cal and cevo to accept the game in there site to be played cause those are the best leagues arround lavish the other leader and my self have played in the leagues for years and overtime have been sponserd and went to to the highest possible skill levels of both leages basicly we like to have fun but we love to win!! if its a good team that is dedicated your looking for then come play and get on vent and check us out promis you will be satisfied but unlike the other teams iun this game who pick up every player they meet we do not do that we are picky

TO SEAWEID NO DISRESPECT MENT BUT DO YOU HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING?!?!?!?!??!?!?! IM NOT SPAMING THE THREAD WAS PUT HERE TO PICK UP PLAYERS THATS WHAT IM DOING GIVE A NIGGA A BREAK!!!!

chizzy

Thank you jeffy as is sadistic gaming and thank you for the compliment on the site rock turns feel free to join the fourm

Miran_Eitan

You know...This is an oxymoron, but that is the flashiest, basic website I've ever seen. It's a pain to navigate and really IS hard on the eyes for those of us with low undertone [read: everything in dark colors on the desktop and customized browser] browsers.

Pain to navigate and...yeah...At least you got free webhosting...I hope you did anyway.

Seawied

Hey chizzy, first off, fuck you

you got a ton of these threads running with double posts. Its annoying. Secondly, if you got a problem with me chizzy, I'll 1v1 you any day. Hell, I'll go 1v2 against you and any of your clanmates. Don't talk shit unless you can back it up

chizzy

lol ok 1v1 is fine with me this guy likes to talk shit on a fourm haha grade a loser and btw i didnt know you were a member of taw as in terrible ass warriors lawl

Werbung:

Seawied

lol ok 1v1 is fine with me this guy likes to talk shit on a fourm haha grade a loser and btw i didnt know you were a member of taw as in terrible ass warriors lawl

Alright, I offered to give you a handicap which you are going to need BADLY. Let it be known that you foolishly declined.

By the way, where did you get the idea I was TAW? I have my clan listed in my signature quiet clearly dumbass.

Lets put a wager on this too. The map will be Junk-Flea 1v1 one man army. To be fair, I'll let you pick if you want Alpha or Bravo. Total kills: 30. Glitching is an automatic loss.

If you win, I'll make a full fledged apology and leave these forms.
If I win, you delete every single clan recruitment thread you have made, never make another one, and post that you are a dipshit noob. Additionally you will make a public apology to your clan members for making them look bad.

Funny though, I don't see chizzy60688 on the forums. I do see this guy though under marineforcerecon http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.aspx?user=chizzy6 I'm assuming thats you.

I don't particularly care to go on vent with you, so no need. Send me info in game. I'm free after 10 PST tonight or after 7pm tomorrow night (PST).

By the way: I never talk shit I can't back up. I will post the scores publicly afterwords to show that the same does not apply for you.