Manifest Gaming

FinalTrigger

Whats going on everyone, my name is FinalTrigger and im the leader of Manifest Gaming . First let me start off by just saying that Manifest Gaming is a brand new clan that i have created, I used to be a part of Team Platoon X (COD4,CSS,BF2). The team fell apart a few months back and I began to think of starting again. I played with Animus E-Sports on Total Gaming League, but they dropped out lol. Overall im trying to let everyone know that i do have the pro experience in the community.

Basically the team is 2-3 strong...not much i know. So I am looking for some dedicated players that are willing to provide talent and overall friendship within a clan. Im not too crazy about K/D but at least a 1.0 would be nice. When the team is built we will be joining the Wold Online Gaming League
so i am really anticipating a fun season with great talent.

Simple Requirements:
* I don't really like to make a list of things because im very general. One of the most important aspects needed is someone that is located within the United States. We are a East Coast clan but am very open to West Coast as well.
* I would be very thankful if you would have a microphone for such programs like Ventrillo or Team Speak because i believe voice commands are very important.
* Active in the community (Xfire and mIRC)
* Age is NOT important, but time and activity is key.
We are all human, we all have jobs, schools and hopefully lives lol. As you can see I am looking for some great people who want to take Combat Arms above the line of simple clan wars. I am aiming for at least 8-12 roster and i am open for any ideas or future games to take part in.

Looking froward to have some kick ass matches with you!

Contact me if your interested here or:
Xfire : Finaltrigger
Email: finaltrigger1337@yahoo.com

Werbung:

Big Bang

Can't wait for this to start. Come on guys join up. We are looking for experienced active members. FinalTrigger and I both have pro experience and would like you to join are clan. So post up the applications guys. Lets go.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

yea i aint got mikes and wat nots but you're always welcome in my clan SnipersLair. I do love communicating and im a good team player. if you dont decide to join my clan buddy invites r always welcome.