Magus - WIP

Dragonskull

Magus-WIP.jpg

A traditionally drawn sketch for a piece I am working on..
Finally got a working scanner, so I can finally show off some traditional art in it's original form, instead of taking photos with my webcam and alter them digitally. :p

Comments please.

Werbung:

Ken in the bubble

Seems nice. I certainly wish I could draw like that. :) The only thing that seems to bug me is that the head seems to be a bit small, But it could just be me.

Werewulf

Umm... the clothe folds are unnatural and hes fingers are like sausages and they are also too big.

the left hand (on my left) looks..unnatural and the cloth...with it isnt placed right..

and the top part...whats holding up the collar of the robe?

apart from that, its fine, the face is very good. Did you use a ref by anychance?

PS: i know, clothe folds are hard to figure out, i still have trouble with them...

Werbung:

Dragonskull

I used a reference, not the best I guess, for the robe and pose. The fingers are bugged, I know. I forgot to add the cloth that would hang down behind his hand on the left - duh!
I was thinking of adding something inside the robe, so I let it have some space. The face is the only thing I actually didn't use a reference for, the scythe is pretty much something I took from Zasalamel (or w/e he's called, from Soul Calibur 3)

:p