• M60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MK.48

• Blah, give me some other weapon

• Total voters

Codi69

Ok this is simple enough. Which machine gun do you like best? Personally I'm a fan of using the MINIMI on occasion, just to mix things up from your standard assault rifles.

By the way, I realize I didn't include the NX machine guns, since I've never used them, lol.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

The NX M60 (M60 Steel) is just a re-skinned M60 so It doesn't really make a difference.

As for me, I'm not much of a Machine Gun guy. I'm not into the Spray and Pray technique.

Codi69

The NX M60 (M60 Steel) is just a re-skinned M60 so It doesn't really make a difference.

As for me, I'm not much of a Machine Gun guy. I'm not into the Spray and Pray technique.

Same here really. I like my M4 and my M24. Just I tried to switch things up and bought an MG, and I was very effective with it, so I thought I'd give them some props lol.

ShOvElMaStEr

I chose the MINIMI as I use it as my active gun :)eek:)

It doesnt slow you down too much, but it was enough firepower and a lrge enough clip to go on a killing spree.

Miran_Eitan

yeah. I went with a minime and a shotty upstairs in deathroom...retaaaaaaarrrrrdeeeeeeddd....

Majorly, I ran around the corner firing, When I had to reload, switch to the shotty. Throw a nade, then finish off with trying to knife a person.

Got so many kills it wasn't funny.

On maps like two towers, they're actually alotta fun. I'm used to playing a ninja...jumping around from place to place. The LMGs limit movement so I'm forced to engage the enemy on their terms. Changes things up a bit.

Seawied

I don't like how badly these slow you down. They don't do enough damage to make up for the speed. However, I picked one up off a noob today in rattlesnake and went on to get a Fantastic killing streak due to its large clip

electroflow

ew i hate machine guns , the spread is crazy and the recoil is like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!
well, i dislike machine guns mostly bcuz i play on the big maps, other then junk flea and death room xD

john66

If I use them, it's for junkflea free for all. You get called noob, but hell the kills are worth it. Then once you start a new game everyone has one. Anyways, K3 spw ftw.

Werbung:

CheapeSkater

Well, i picked the mk.48 cause it's the only machine gun that doesn't restart my computer when i either pick it up or go to a game with it -.-
Maybe it's the only one o.o