M4a1, AWP (L96), USP Help

-Instinct

I need help with the M4a1. I'm trying to kill without using the scope, but I always end up spraying up close and still lose a 1v1. Can anyone give me tips on how to use it effectively in any range?

For the AWP, I keep missing. My cross hair is on the target, I'm not moving, but I still miss. Is it because of the accuracy of the gun? My opponent does the same thing against me and I always lose. Any reason?

How should I use the USP? I see people talking about assault rifles and snipers, but none about pistols. Help pl0x? :]

Werbung:

Roger117

Since I just bought the M4A1 without a scope, I can help you. best thing to do with every gun is fire in bursts. and when close, aim at the chest to the M4A1's recoil can possibly give you a headshot.

With the L96A3, it shouldn't be you. The accuracy on that sniper compared to other snipers is the least accurate. so when you take a shot, take in consideration of the recoil it will have. So if you are aiming for the head, aim at the collarbone to the neck, that way the recoil will bring it up to the head for a headshot.

As for the USP, I've never actually used it. Sorry about that. I hope I helped.

Hafelife

for the m4a1 you should use the scope. try to keep your enemy at medium rang. Yes that means you have to play bigger maps like snowvally and waverider. the m4a1 can be a trusty companion if you use it right but all in all it no close quarters gun, if your not intent on keeping the m4a1 and you like the smaller maps you might want to trade out for a famas or something along the lines of a ump.

-Hafelife

-Instinct

Since I just bought the M4A1 without a scope, I can help you. best thing to do with every gun is fire in bursts. and when close, aim at the chest to the M4A1's recoil can possibly give you a headshot.

With the L96A3, it shouldn't be you. The accuracy on that sniper compared to other snipers is the least accurate. so when you take a shot, take in consideration of the recoil it will have. So if you are aiming for the head, aim at the collarbone to the neck, that way the recoil will bring it up to the head for a headshot.

As for the USP, I've never actually used it. Sorry about that. I hope I helped.

What's the usual recoil spread for the L96? Will the bullet always go above the crosshair?

For the USP, I actually need general pistol tips as there are usually aren't any guides for them.

for the m4a1 you should use the scope. try to keep your enemy at medium rang. Yes that means you have to play bigger maps like snowvally and waverider. the m4a1 can be a trusty companion if you use it right but all in all it no close quarters gun, if your not intent on keeping the m4a1 and you like the smaller maps you might want to trade out for a famas or something along the lines of a ump.

-Hafelife

I'm keeping the M4, and I usually do play in big maps. A close quarters combat situation would be when an enemy sneaks up on you or you don't expect them to be around the corner.

Roger117

What's the usual recoil spread for the L96? Will the bullet always go above the crosshair?

For the USP, I actually need general pistol tips as there are usually aren't any guides for them.

Like most guns, the where you point the gun and shoot won't always go there. If your aiming for the head while scoped with the AUG-A1, you do the same thing as I said for the L96A3. The spread of the L96A3 should mostly go up a bit, but not too much. Try it with a friend or something. Shoot at the wall where you want it and see where the bullet hole hits after the shot.

-Instinct

Acutually, when scoping with the AUG, it has perfect accuracy on the first shot every time. I know this because I had my cross hair on my opponent's head and did a head shot when they were standing still (this was at a very far range too). It doesn't seem to apply on other guns though.

Bad2TheBone

No Scope?????

Get a scope. I use the m4 almost exclusively. Low recoil, decent fire rate. Tight pattern. The scope is good for several things, long shots and medium shots. Long shots fire in bursts or go full auto, makes for alot rounds but your low recoil you should be able to keep on the the target. Medium shots well, if you scope him, you'll put about 15 into his chest real quick, and in a tight pattern. Good for being charged. Regular short shots I don't scope for obvious reasons. Silencers help with the recoil also. You lose a little power, but it's worth it, for other obvious reasons. I would suggest a scope.

Werbung:

Roger117

Get a scope. I use the m4 almost exclusively. Low recoil, decent fire rate. Tight pattern. The scope is good for several things, long shots and medium shots. Long shots fire in bursts or go full auto, makes for alot rounds but your low recoil you should be able to keep on the the target. Medium shots well, if you scope him, you'll put about 15 into his chest real quick, and in a tight pattern. Good for being charged. Regular short shots I don't scope for obvious reasons. Silencers help with the recoil also. You lose a little power, but it's worth it, for other obvious reasons. I would suggest a scope.

Actually, It was tested it having a silencer does not reduce the damage by 10%, but it doesn't. Once the test was conducted, if was confirmed that it only reduces the damage by 3.96%. And if your using the S1 suppressor, it doesn't actually reduce the recoil by 10%. It actually changes the recoil pattern so that the recoil makes the gun move left to right, rather than making the gun move up and to the right or left.