M11 Tactical Knife?

Twitchy

Anyone know if this is any good?

What is the best melee weapon? I sometimes join in a melee only room when I get sick of using guns. I have a 90-Day Ninjato, but I barely ever use it.. because it is SLOW and it is a 2 hit kill weapon. So I am thinking of M11-Tactical Knife. Is this knife any good to use? Has anyone used it?

Thanks!

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow dude u has the tomahawk...but is needs high rank requirement...i wanna try it but is is awfully far from me...

btw could you buy me one? for oneday? lol jk...

btw2 the m11 is alike the m9 so there is not much difference...

Codi69

wow dude u has the tomahawk...but is needs high rank requirement...i wanna try it but is is awfully far from me...

btw could you buy me one? for oneday? lol jk...

btw2 the m11 is alike the m9 so there is not much difference...

I'm not sure what rank you are, therefore you may not be able to buy it (from the sounds of it you're still far away), but the Bowie Knife is pretty sweet. I even use it in all permitted games on occasion and do good.

If you can't get the Bowie Knife yet, I would suggest just sticking with the default knife (it's actually pretty decent,) or buying a sickle.

Love

Depends on the bugs.

Not necessarily.
If the bugs are "good" then it's fun due to the advantages.
If the bugs are "bad" then it's fun due to you have to do twice as well, not to mention when using a weaker weapon, you'll be more precise as you had the training.

Werbung: