Looking for a serious team.

TrysT

Hello, My name is tryst and i am looking for a active / serious team for combat arms. I am pretty new to the game but i am not new to video games. I played Halo pc for 5 years and i know how to shoot and play with strats. Ive been playing combat arms for a few days now and no 1 can touch me in any server i go in so im looking to play vs the best people in this game. I am a sniper mostly or i can be a rush player. it doesent matter to me. you can add me in game by adding tryst or polarsuede. or adding me on xfire: tehmonsta

Werbung:

airsft09

Hello, My name is tryst and i am looking for a active / serious team for combat arms. I am pretty new to the game but i am not new to video games. I played Halo pc for 5 years and i know how to shoot and play with strats. Ive been playing combat arms for a few days now and no 1 can touch me in any server i go in so im looking to play vs the best people in this game. I am a sniper mostly or i can be a rush player. it doesent matter to me. you can add me in game by adding tryst or polarsuede. or adding me on xfire: tehmonsta

ThrowDown is now recruiting...

We are a new clan, with 4 people, but 7 more people are joining this weekend...

We recieve mature players daily, and plan on doin clan matches as much as possible...

We have our own ventrilo server, for the ThrowDown clan only...

my ign is airsft09 or my email is airsft9@ att. n e t (w/o the spaces)

Hppe to talk to you in the future!