Looking for a clan.

Jarnotic

Hey, Jarn here.

I'm looking for a new clan, since my old clan "Devil Spark" just isn't doing it for me.

I'm good with any sniper, I can manage a clan website if needed, and the guns I use are:

G36e

FAMAS

l96

Ak 47

Ump.

My k/d ratio is only 1.05 b/c I've been playing tons of clan matches, and the players there are pretty good.

But in a general game, my k/d is usually 3 kills 1 death.

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

Hey, Jarn here.

I'm looking for a new clan, since my old clan "Devil Spark" just isn't doing it for me.

I'm good with any sniper, I can manage a clan website if needed, and the guns I use are:

G36e

FAMAS

l96

Ak 47

Ump.

My k/d ratio is only 1.05 b/c I've been playing tons of clan matches, and the players there are pretty good.

But in a general game, my k/d is usually 3 kills 1 death.

Did u know devil spark is a hack clan? We lost to them aimbotting before.

Saggot

Hey Jarn,

You should check out The Art of Warfare (TAW) at www.taw.net. If you have any questions before you join us just send me a pm. We are non hacking, non glitching gamers who are just looking to have fun and incorporate teamwork. We have inter-clan matches along with clan matches against other clans. TAW has been active since 2001.

CPL_Saggot

candle_TAW

TAW.net is structured and always looking for dedicated gamers that want to have fun. We are organized into teams, 3 Battalions, sevral squards. You can be a normal member, or lead a team into battle, it all depends on what you want.

candle_TAW

Come over to TAW, we treat our members as part of a team and with respect. If you want to have fun, we're always looking for members, every team member is very happy. Look us up @ taw.net

jeffyy

let me rephrase

Come over to Sadistic we treat our members like peices of meat and expect the same in return. If you want to have fun, we're always looking for members, every team member is very happy. Look us up AT www.sadisticgaming.com

Werbung: