Looking for a clan to join...

Mevernore

Hi, name's Mevernore. I'm new to the game, though not to FPSs. I've been playing CA for maybe a month and a half now and am pretty much tired of the lack of communication and coordination amongst teams that most games have. I have installed Ventrilo and Teamspeak to battle that.

Here's my tag:
Mevernore.jpg

It looks abysmal at the moment, but a great deal of those kills were from more recent games, after I'd gotten a feel for the maps and game types. I'm balanced with sniping and run and gunning now, my favorite maps are Snow Valley and Sand Hog, and my favorite game types are CTF and Elimination. Life won't get in the way of my activeness much, as I have a rather free schedule at the moment, at least.

I look forward to trying out for anyone interested in an extra gun.

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

The Art of Warfare is a large clan with a very active TeamSpeak server. We play clan matches, are in the WOGL, and have a couple practices a week. Currently, there is an inter-clan tournament going on, so don't miss out!

Bostro

Well rdh is still looking for active members. We have 2 clans set-up, one for comp and one for members who do not want to compete. All that we request is that you have a working mic and be 17+. Rdhclan.com

Serrecko25

Join one of the GaggleOfNoobs Clans.

Here is what you need to know in order to join:

1) This is a game and should be treated as such.
2) We don't care about your KD/R. (See #1)
3) We have a web site and Ventrilo. (www.TheGlobalSoapBox.com)
4) We do NOT take ourselves or this game too serious. (See #1)
5) Be active, play the game weekly.

Currently here are the GaggleOfNoob Clan Needs:

GaggleOfNoobs1 - Openings - Contact "CookiesPlz" to join.
GaggleOfNoobs2 - Openings - Contact "Serrecko25" to join.
GaggleOfNoobs3 - Openings - Contact "Scepticon" to join.
GaggleOfNoobs4 - Openings - Contact "Kaisan" to join.
GaggleOfNoobs5 - Openings - Contact "RaveQueeN" to join.

Oh, and Join a Gaggle and bring your friends.

When we are bored we do really stupid, fun things that make us all laugh out loud. (See Image Below)

IF you can look at that and NOT laugh your butt off, you are NOT GaggleOfNoobs Material. Sorry.

See our Clan Forum site for vids, picts and the banter.

IF you want to have fun and do NOT join the GaggleOfNoobs.... remember... we tried.

911-1.gif

Deathking103

me 2
sold at # 1, i mean
but i already have a clan(no website... yet) called The 7th Command
it has 4 ppl, me (leader) my best friend(moderater) his friend(normal dude) and a random guy(ditto)
join if ya want, but PM me, cuz i dont usually look on CA unless i know sum1's trying 2 join:rolleyes:

P.S. what does moderater mean:confused:

WanLiZhiWai

Im sure your sick of those dead end unactive clans, who never seem to do anything!
WELL! Gorkha soldiers is a clan based on quality over quantity, good sportsmanship, And having good legit game play all of the time!
Check our website out to find out the rules and regulation of our clan!
http://www.get-me.to/gorkha-soldiers

We are very active and almost always have members on. We play clan games nightly and also organize practices and private matches.
-We have Teamspeak
-We are a level 3 clan(capable of 50 members)
-We all have a great sense of humor and enjoy joking around
-We play clan games very seriously to ensure victory
-We tailor your spot in the clan to your likes and dislikes in the game
-And most of all WE HAVE ALOT OF FUN!

-A few requirements before you join-
1.Should be 18+ (we don't want middle or high school drama), no exceptions are made regardless of your skills or game performance.

2. You need have a 1.0 KDR or a Staff Sergent first class rank or higher to apply. If you enlisted recently and think that you perform better then your rank then please apply.

If your interested respond to this thread then apply in-game!
Any questions are encouraged!

P.S: your KDR didnt meet our requirement but you could still apply and we will have a try-out to determine your true value rather than just by looking at your score sheet.

Jordan B

Lol Nice stats in your sig . Sorry , it sounds good , but I'm a proud leader of a clan .

Even though we always get beaten by hacking clans . Lolz .

WanLiZhiWai

Lol Nice stats in your sig . Sorry , it sounds good , but I'm a proud leader of a clan .

Even though we always get beaten by hacking clans . Lolz .

were you refering to me? thx for the compliment if you mean it. No offence for that ^^

and for the hacking clans, i assure you we are all legit . XD

SPARTANZ77

I just made a new clan today,called IceCrush,we dont have much members only 3 im working on the website right now and the vent server is up PM if you wanna join

Werbung: