Lol hacker

cvspartan101

I was playing in the death room elim pro game and there was a vip hacker. He had a spaz shotgun that was hacked so one bullet gave you unbelivable and it was deadly. The hacker killed him self a couple of time with it. I picked it up and tried it and got 30 kills with it, but they didn't count on KDR so it was basically for fun.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_21.jpg
    Combat-Arms_21.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Combat-Arms_22.jpg
    Combat-Arms_22.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 7
Werbung:

cvspartan101

My bad.. real one

Sry about the last thread, my bro messed up my pics so i put up a picture of one of my game scores and a diff hacker.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_38.jpg
    Combat-Arms_38.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Combat-Arms_39.jpg
    Combat-Arms_39.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 5

cvspartan101

*blushes*

:D

o.o lol

Anyways,back to the thread. The thing about the VIP's spaz shotgun is that it is like any other spaz shotgun but if you shoot an enemy with it, it gives NO DAMAGE but 8 kills, which is an unbelievable ++. This gametype was elim pro so you don't get that many kills, but at the end of the game, I had about 43 kills and 5 deaths. I didn't really get 43 kills but I tried the hackers shotgun and well.. you know. I didn't mean to powerlevel but I got so many kills i got 500+ exp and 700+ gp lol..

See this guys accolades and you will know how he got so many unbelievables but so litti multi kills http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx?user=target10
Also look how many times he uses the spaz shotgun

spuznick242

Yea, I'm in a clan but I'm not on much, but I've been trying to play as much as possible lately. And COD4 is beastly deff worth it, even though its quite small and gets to be boring.

Werbung: