Lizard Kings Chaos

Werbung:

LizardKing

more nade pwnage, one of these is taken from another post from someone else that posted it for me, but the other is when i was fuckin rockin the hell out on aztec

shiiiiiiit im a l337 nader bitches, im in the triple triple club, what about u? what u blowin up?

mYth

There's a quad-nader club now Lizzy....thanx for playin! :lol:

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/10-vt1804.html?start=135

Puppet

Yea real impressive. So why is your opponent skinned all white in the screen above? Don't you think that gives you an advantage over the opponent?

Puppet

Well as I see it, as I'm taking the time to make sure it's not my teammate, you are already shooting. Fucked up if you ask me.

Werbung:

LizardKing

hahaha ya ive been playing around with skins but i change them all the time. that was just the artic suit for one of the terrorist when i was playing that day. lol i think its so awesome once someone says something is illegal half the site checks ur post hahaha. funny funny. if you guys think that this gives me an advantage in any way... i will seriously stop. but if you look in my other ss, they are all normal skins. i have changed the skins for my deagle to a 6 shooter revolver just cuz its tight looking, and the m4 is camoflauged which is a disadvantage to me because its hard to see. its whatever though. im pretty sure skins were legal for gaming on pubs, when cal is around, i definately dont play with them hahaha, or during any scrim either. soooooo..... hahaha. and dude, that thing with auto is, it always autos me to fuckin ct, so dont be accusin me of shit on that. im tired of ct... either way if you were to divide my kills by my deaths, you will see that the ratio is exactly the same for both sides... 1.09 not very l33t. so no advantage me to obv. u fuckers makin me type this shit out. :p

<3 haters and puppet cuz i shanked him, ur next jughead