Lifeline Gaming

InfamousBRD

The Domain is temporary
Lifeline Gaming

Not just for Ca but i thought it would be a good place to start. just make a thread in the Combat Arms section and apply. you will be tv'd and i am getting a vent server in the next two weeks.

Werbung:

Cheesenugg

Also as a side note Make sure you have X-Fire. I will be setting up chatt rooms for diffrent games. Dont know why im posting that here since this is CAF not All games included forums....

illspirit

1kyd29vobon38geek.png

They're pro, definitely recommend joining them.

InfamousBRD

I was talking about the Lifetime thing, Funny yeah but you said you weren't gonna do that, but you took no responsibility for what anyone else did. I am fine with you not caring whether SG members flame here your not their mother. However don't say one thing and do another.

InfamousBRD

mock (mk)
v. mocked, mock?ing, mocks
v.tr.
1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
a. To mimic, as in sport or derision.

Seeing as you are not a retarded fuck like some people i would hope you and i would know the use of certain ways to insult someone.

InfamousBRD

LOL, i know ill you could never think of such a master scheme. also who the fuck is that bear dude he has like all your hostgator shit and is saying shit along the lines that SWAT is gonna break your door down.

illspirit

Just another "e-thug" that's going to threaten me with the FBI. Honestly, I get called an e-thug for posting images and telling people they're idiots. He gets all bent out of shape and calls the po-leese.

InfamousBRD

Shit you know there is this lovely button right here:
ignore.jpg

One press and he could stop posting with a pole up his ass.

also when typing that i noticed like 30 illspirits care to elaborate?

Werbung:

InfamousBRD

Well jeffy do you think triksta is gonna man up and quit acting like a bitch? Cause i personally don't. Also i didn't click to ignore ill i just made that screen of said possibility.