Legit player LF Clan

JoshShock

Ingame JoshShock

lookin for a legit clan got alot of exp in this game and alot of other FPS my KDR goes up and down alot of hackers these days but im just lookin for a active clan i got vent and mic and can help work on sites forums and a hole lot more

Werbung:

-illspirit

We're not a "normal" clan, we're more of a community. Register at our forums and take a look through our General Chat. http://sadisticgaming.com

We're known as Sadistic Gaming, and we have a 40slot Ventrilo server. If you're not a pussy, apply.

kdr, etc, does not matter, it's about teamwork and loyalty.

Saggot

You should check us out at www.taw.net. We've been around since 2001 and have inter-clan matches along with a team for clan matches. We are very active with 3 practices a week (you have to make 2 of them) and 100% legit. We also have a dedicated TS server. We always welcome new members! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or msg me in game!

TAW_Paramarta

Hi,

Check us The Art of Warfare at www.taw.net, we are legit and non-cheater clan. We are very active, with 3 practices a week dedicated for inter-clan matches (yes, free-hacker matches). We also have competition team for playing against other clans. We use TeamSpeak and have dedicated TS server. To be a member you must have a working mic, which I Believe you do.

Appy NOW at taw.net!!

Werbung: