L96A1 Super Magnum

Werbung:

Cyder

SO how was it? Shows on stats a hair less accurate than the standard L.

P.S. On CA Europe the L96 Magnum and all G36 variants show up in the standard weapons menu.... that would really suck if they can purchase all with standard GP and we can't.

"Sling lead to the head."

MooCowMan

I've heard its more accurate then the standard L. It would be pointless if it was less accurate.. It can already kill in one hit. I've even killed people with heavy armor in one hit with the standard L9 with a direct hit to the chest. If the only thing it does is kill anyone in one shot shooting them any where the gun is completely pointless.

Miran_Eitan

It's basically a one shot kill no matter where you hit, and basically pinpoint accurate.

It's the sniper's dream.

It's also a noobtube.

caleeb12

Me too. I was surprised that I even got it. And it is one shot, one kill anywhere. It is also pinpoint accurate. I played Snow Valley and shot someone that I couldn't even see while he was moving from up in the tower. Hell, I even got a nutshot with it.

Cyder

Time to burn about 7500 NX in pursuit of one.. sold me on it.. I hope it goes into standard Black Market item like the Punisher did...

Miran_Eitan

Know what else I got on my first try?

Your mom.

Waste of money that was though. Much similar to NX.

The odds are real slewed on the mag, but I think it's higher than the one in thirty that it supposedly portrays.

Cyder

It's not that rare at all...all kinds of guys have got Miran's mom...LMAO... Anyway... I gave it a couple of shots to get it yesterday and nada... oh well.

SpIkE_JoNzE

It's not that rare at all...all kinds of guys have got Miran's mom...LMAO... Anyway... I gave it a couple of shots to get it yesterday and nada... oh well.

i stole one during a snow valley match without knowing it was a supamagnum...till the dude i stole it from said:

OMG!!! u stole my magnum... i was :eek:

Werbung: