Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K2

• I hate them both! Gimme a G36!

• Total voters
Werbung:

UnholyReaper

In the hands of a distinguished marksman, the K2 wins. It has a lot more accurate, controlled fire.

K2 FTW.

yea i finally tried it w/ itech. wonderful! altough there is a noticeable drop in power when comparing ak and k2. i have to pump a surprising amount of bullets into people. in cqc it doesnt seem that way but when scoping i have to use about 15-7 bullets.

DODGERSFTW!!!

Ok,
1) The AK is not a noob gun. Just because it is the most powerful assault rifle in the game does not make it a noob gun.
2) You have to learn to use the gun at long range to be effective with it. Once you learn that firing on full auto simply does not work at long range, then you will take down enemies much faster than a k2 can.
3) CQC with an AK is easy (spray 'n' pray), and the lethality of the AK OWNS the K2 anyday
4) Have you tried the AK-103? Get it (its worth the risk of 4k) and tell me how the K2 can possibly beat out the 103

NSXTypeR

Well The only one out of the two that I have used is the AK, I do like it. It does have a bit to much recoil though. If I can 'borrow' a K2 I'll give it a shot, but until then I think I'll stick with my M4.

AuqaFox

If you just like to run up to somebody and blow there head off, Ak 47 is the way to go.
If you like great accuracy go for the k2
I use Ak 47, and rarely g36 (only when im bored)

UnholyReaper

This is what I've concluded: AK47 and K2 is like MK16 Scar-L and Famas. AK is Scar because it's better in CQC, and Famas and K2 is a sniper's helper. Personally, I use Scar no matter what the stage. And for sniping I bring K2 instead of AK. But I really don't bother buying K2 in the 1st place. I really like the Scar BTW, great recoil.

I gotta say i like the K2 better, simply because of the three modes of fire ( single, burst, and Auto) and the accuracy.
The AK (for me anyways) just doesn't have the range or the accuracy to fit my play style.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

idk AK's recoil is pretty good if you shoot in burst. i kno it duznt have burst but u kno wut i mean. PLEASE RECONSIDER! use itech! GET IT! it is a MAJOR improvement with it. it rocks so awesomely