• K2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them both! Gimme a G36!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

comando602

i think the K2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaay much better WHY?,here is why:
-Three types of selective fire (Single,Burst,Full auto)
-If you are a little attent you will notice when u switch to burst the crosshair and re coil are reduced a lot,,and If u are in a sniping position SINGLE FTW!
-It seems that (in my experience vs medium armor players) one burst is KO and in light armor players 2 shots are enough
-the recoil is wonderful,it better than the ak!!!!
-for some reason i think is GOOOODLIKE,the wep is (i think)korean or japanese,that explain why nexon gave it so much power (nexon u have to balance the weps!!!)
-full modded it KICKS ASS!
and the ak...
well...
its an ak,what more i can say,but dont take mistakes,the ak-103,MOOOOOOONSTER KILL kill the K2,it has a better recoil
thats my opinion

UnholyReaper

i think the K2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaay much better WHY?,here is why:
-Three types of selective fire (Single,Burst,Full auto)
-If you are a little attent you will notice when u switch to burst the crosshair and re coil are reduced a lot,,and If u are in a sniping position SINGLE FTW!
-It seems that (in my experience vs medium armor players) one burst is KO and in light armor players 2 shots are enough
-the recoil is wonderful,it better than the ak!!!!
-for some reason i think is GOOOODLIKE,the wep is (i think)korean or japanese,that explain why nexon gave it so much power (nexon u have to balance the weps!!!)
-full modded it KICKS ASS!
and the ak...
well...
its an ak,what more i can say,but dont take mistakes,the ak-103,MOOOOOOONSTER KILL kill the K2,it has a better recoil
thats my opinion
EXACTLY my point!

Panda

Yesterday, I actually tried the K2 for the very first time. (I had an extremely biased verdict on my last comment.) When I started my first game with my brand new K2, I noticed : Hey, this thing has single mode. I think that's stupid. I would much rather click once or twice with auto on. Burst mode was fine, it let me get a lot of headshots and such. When I did switch from Auto to Burst, it annoyed me that I had to press 'F' twice, because of the single mode. The K2 has nice accuracy and a good fire rate with low recoil compared to the AK-47. Having picked up many AK-47's on the battlefield, I still prefer the AK-47 over the K2. And still, even having tried the gun, screw both of them, HAND ME A G36E!

Seastalker

Among assault rifles, I prefer the K2 above any onther one.
I used to get 2.0+ k/d ratios with a scoped, silenced K2 after I got used to it,
although I prefer submachineguns over assault rifles (K7 for me)

manty5

I imagine AK's and G-36's are much nicer for no-recoil hackers than the K2. Then they can say "oh I just control the recoil" as if any amount of mousing they do will cause the crosshairs to magically shrink. Um, yeah. We also believe you when you say you are CA'ing from an internet cafe that just so happens to have gaming-class machines and therefore can't you can't install hacks. Riiiight. For those of us who actually need low recoil along with accuracy and power, the K2 and M4A1 are excellent.

When testing the K2 out, please remember that the K2's different modes are sufficiently different in performance from each other that they could almost be considered different guns. Single-shot mode in particular has almost no recoil, even without a S1 suppressor. Unlike the AK and G36, a non-hacker can put 3-4 bullets on target in under a second, even at what would normally be sniper distance.

I recommend carrying it in Full-Auto mode even though it's inferior - if you need the accuracy of single-shot, you can press F once while you crouch and by the time you are ready to shoot, you have the correct mode already selected. But for surprise situations, you will need the versatility of full-auto, NOW... not after you play with the F key.

For full-auto fans, you might indeed prefer an AK or g36... the K2 does not seem noticeably better in that mode than the competition. But for auto with accuracy+recoil, you'd probably want a M4A1, which absolutely rapes at medium range.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

I imagine AK's and G-36's are much nicer for no-recoil hackers than the K2. Then they can say "oh I just control the recoil" as if any amount of mousing they do will cause the crosshairs to magically shrink. Um, yeah. We also believe you when you say you are CA'ing from an internet cafe that just so happens to have gaming-class machines and therefore can't you can't install hacks. Riiiight. For those of us who actually need low recoil along with accuracy and power, the K2 and M4A1 are excellent.
range.

yes ur right already on ur 1st sentence. XD ive tried hacks and i used ak 47 w/ no recoil and g36 . how ironic