Just thought of something not cool at all.

LastManStanding

Not sure if you all know abou this part of the CS program so I'll go over it.

If two players shoot eachother and both hit at the same time the program picks which bullet hits first. So if you die then your bullet doesn't hit.

So if you could modify the program you could make it that your bullet is always the first one to hit. This would be almost impossible to find plus give you allot of extra kills.

Werbung:

slick

LastManStanding said:
and both hit at the same time the program picks which bullet hits first. .

That really didnt make sense :p .But I know what you mean. No worries for me: I use nades.

Ramon Knight

Hmm..i know there's some deeper calculation into it..either every gun's bullet has its own speed and that is what's resolved (for example, you'll hit far faster with an mp5 than an ak) or the shot that deals more damage is resolved first.

Either way, this is only the case if both shots are fired at the same time and at least one is a 'lethal' shot..meaning it'll finish the other person off.

The question is, when both are lethal, what checks are made to decide which person dies? In this sense, you'd have to answer if there are hacks that alter weapon speed...

Ramon Knight

Hmm yeah, then what would it check? Who fired a splitsecond sooner?

Even if you both fire at the same time, someone had to have had theirs cued in a tick before the other. That could be it.

The_Desert_Fox

LastManStanding said:
I don't think the game takes into account bullet speed. If that was true you'd fire the ump at long range and have to count to 2 before it hit. LOL.

this used to be a factor in 1.5.... they dropped in in all versions after steam released because it was to hard for steam to track all of the individual shots... what they use now measures who fired first and the amount of damage if both are lethal it goes to the most powerful weapon used... ^_^ i asked my friend who programs things like this and he looked it up :eek:

JHoliday

LizardKing said:
lol j, curry said you were gay cuz you had color in your tag and you took it out... are u homophobic??? or just in the closet?

hahaha no im not, dont have a problem with gays, but i wouldn't want a guy hittin on me either. i just got tired of lookin at it.

wait did he fuckin say that!? that son of a bitch!

imma ban him!

CuRRyINaHuRRy

JHoliday said:
LizardKing said:
lol j, curry said you were gay cuz you had color in your tag and you took it out... are u homophobic??? or just in the closet?

hahaha no im not, dont have a problem with gays, but i wouldn't want a guy hittin on me either. i just got tired of lookin at it.

wait did he fuckin say that!? that son of a bitch!

imma ban him!

:lol:

Werbung:

MoneyShot

what you are speaking of is something that is already somewhat known, here is the tweaks and explanations of them.

http://www.summerblue.net/games/cs_report/2_4_communication_config.html