Just started Combat Arms- weapon/equipment advice?

Aristocrap

Hey all!
I just joined, and so far have just finished my first game. Do you have any suggestions on what equipment or weapons to buy for starting out? So far all I've bought is one of the helmets and an assault rifle scope.

Werbung:

DarkLink

Hey,

Welcome to CAF! Hope you will enjoy your stay. =)

1. Anyway, as some advice in equipment, stay away from the body gears, it's not worth it. Only at higher levels you will be needing it.
  2. Stay away from Modifications, not really that useful.
  3. For weapons, I use this set:

• G36e for one day,
  • L96A1 for one day and I stick to it until I get rich. =)
Anyway, that concludes my little guide. Hpe you liked it! =D

Aristocrap

Hmmm. I might hold off on the light vest for now.
I don't tend to move around too excessively, and the medium vest works fine so far.
I'll try it in the future, though.

TAW_Paramarta

Yeah, being fast in Combat Arms is the most important part. If you're a starter, I agree with G36, it's one of the best available current weapons that you could use. One of the problem with G36 that you may encounter is its strong recoil, you will feel it especially when you use the scope.

If you'd like a weapon with less recoil, I recommend M4A1, it has almost no recoil. It has fast rate of fire for an Assault Rifle, but the damage is not that good. If you want average between recoil and damage, try the MK16 SCAR-L.

Tips for saving your GP! If you tend to stick with this game for a while and if you are playing daily, buy your gun for a week. You will save about 30% or so if you buy on weekly basis. Also, don't spend any stupid stuff. Considering you don't buy light vest, don't buy anything else concerning with your appearance or body. I don't believe helmet really helps you that much, so my advice don't buy it and keep your GP in a good condition.

Have Fun

Aristocrap

One of the problem with G36 that you may encounter is its strong recoil, you will feel it especially when you use the scope.
Yeah, its recoil sometimes messes me up on those longer-distance scope shots. I was playing against this one guy who had a UMP and easily dropped me from medium to long ranges in around 3 shots like it was nobody's buisness.

iSh0cked

I prefer the AK47, it has a lot of damage, but the downside might be the recoil, but like the other people, you should use the G36.

DarkLink

I prefer the AK47, it has a lot of damage, but the downside might be the recoil, but like the other people, you should use the G36.

Well, the AK-47 and the G36e have the same damage, only difference is:

1. The AK-47 has lower fire rate but lower recoil
  2. The G36e has higher fire rate, recoil and portability

Werbung: