Join The Green Berets! Uncle Sam Wants You!

Bad2TheBone

Hey, Boy! Didn't you know that Uncle Sam needs all the help he can get! Don't you want to fight for Honor and Glory!!! Now get your sorry little keester over to Combat Arms and apply for the Green Berets!!!!

:) lol!

So anyways, I'm the leader of Green Berets, and we are actively looking for anyone that likes to play, and plays often. Kdr is not so important as a desire to play fair, and do your best. We do not accept hackers or glitchers. If however you are willing to give that up, you may join. It's that simple. Now the problem you may have if you try to join is finding the clan. So you'll need to type in my name which is Bad2TheBone, and up pops my clans name in the search engine. Simply apply. If you don't cheat, your in. SImple. If you play alot even better.

We currently have 10 members all with varying skills and kdr's. Most are on at different times of the day, you'll probably find one if your on at the right time. We've had 3 clan matches and lost 3 clan matches. But we are going to change that around hopefully. We'd like to one day be considered one of the best. Hopefully you'll at least come check us out. Laters.

Werbung:

Bad2TheBone

You just need to login to combat arms. THen go to the tab that says clan. Go to the clan search, and you'll have two choices. Either search by Leader Id, or by clan name. It's easiest if you go by leader id, I don't know why, but if you type in the clan name, you won't find it. So type in Bad2theBone, and my clan will appear in the search engine. CLick apply and that's it. Put a message in your application so I know who you are, etc... and you in the clan.:D

radiation693

Maybe that just you, you have to go to the clan search section youll see it dont worry.

Anywayz bad2thebone im interested in joining. I made an application for Naturez Creatures then cancelled that now im waiting for Elite Outlawz. But I havent got accepted so im just going to make an application for yours k. I am not a hacker and never will be, I just started this game 1 week ago but used to play long time ago. My username is Neon_Fire please accept my application

E

Elite SEAL

Maybe that just you, you have to go to the clan search section youll see it dont worry.

Anywayz bad2thebone im interested in joining. I made an application for Naturez Creatures then cancelled that now im waiting for Elite Outlawz. But I havent got accepted so im just going to make an application for yours k. I am not a hacker and never will be, I just started this game 1 week ago but used to play long time ago. My username is Neon_Fire please accept my application

I know about the clan search button, but I dont see anything for searching the clan leaders name:mad::confused:

Bad2TheBone

Yes, anybody can apply and we accept most people. As long as you don't hack, and play pretty often. So, if you want to join just follow the previous directions up above, and apply. It's simple, also if you've got xfire, you'll need to give me and the other members that have xfire, your acct name so we can add you to our friends list for clan battles and such. I'm starting to make it mandatory that you have it. It's free, so if you don't have it heres the website, www.xfire.com just go sign up, and download the client. Hope to see you all, on Combat Arms real soon. Laters.

Bad2TheBone

Inactive Members

Unfortunately, and I hate to do it, but I had to let a bunch of members go. They are inactive and seldom play. There are a few who I have let stay to give them a second chance. THey've been in the clan for a while. Now, for those that want to join, I'm going to be setting a mandatory 2 night a week play time. When all of the clan members need to be online playing. I haven't decided on what days, but when I do I will post them probably here. If you can't and don't want to do clan battles this is not the clan for you. We would those that have stuck it out, but until such time as we get some members that at least play nightly or even every other night, I gots to do it. IF you don't like either leave the clan or don't join.
Thanks for listening and have fun out there.

Werbung:

Bad2TheBone

Changes to the Clan

So I disbanded the GreenBerets for awhile. Had alot of inactivity, and few people were ever on. So I left and joined anothere clan, which it's alright, but I miss my clan, so I started it up again. Will, have my clan emblem up and running again in a few hours. Still recruiting, but the rules have changed. I'm going to start being alot more selective in who I let join my clan. Other than that the berets are up and running again, and I'm the only member, and may be for some time. that's ok, I can be a one man army at times :) LOL! Laters!